PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 12:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

I received my 3rd warranty repair.... or could be 4th cant remember lol. about a month ago. I opened a ticket # 875563 on 9/14/2011 and still no response from cmonx. I did request a rhodium and not rhodium cdma unlock service but when i try to open a new ticket and put in the right sub cdma choice the system states i can only have one open ticket. there is no way to close out my existing ticket that i can see. Well im kinda getting used to stock now with spb.... even tho i thought i had some flashing millage left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
i'm also waiting for a HSPL unlock. its been a few days since i sent a ticket. got a replacement tp2, and can't get it unlocked.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

Scout123 is just getting started
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

I'm getting ready to sell this Sprint phone, but wanted to flash back to stock and re-lock first. I have never gone back to stock or re-locked (and it's been awhile since I last flashed this phone) so just want to make sure I have my steps down right. Here is what I've pulled from here and another post:

1. Go to HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Touch
2. Click "Download" under SPRINT TOUCH PRO2 MR
3. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Save [COLOR=blue !important]file[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
4. Connect phone to computer
5. Run file saved in #3
6. Follow instructions on screen

how to reflash Stock/Shipped SPL: - STEP BY STEP - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. please make sure you already flashed stock ROM and radio, because stock SPL flash is *always* the last step before sending the device in.
1. download the relocker, extract the zip and run the EXE on your PC
2. if you wish to replace RUU_Signed.NBH that got extracted, feel free to do so, but not necessary (this Hard-SPL will only allow overwrite with a SPL made by us). the included one is the 0.63.0000 stock SPL. 3. flash
4. verify if it flashed by checking version in tricolour screen, it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.

All seem current and accurate before I go forward?
Thanks much!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

[QUOTE=Scout123;2153685]I'm getting ready to sell this Sprint phone, but wanted to flash back to stock and re-lock first. I have never gone back to stock or re-locked (and it's been awhile since I last flashed this phone) so just want to make sure I have my steps down right. Here is what I've pulled from here and another post:

3. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Save [COLOR=blue !important]file[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
5. Run file saved in #3

0. please make sure you already flashed stock ROM and radio, because stock SPL flash is *always* the last step before sending the device in.
2. if you wish to replace RUU_Signed.NBH that got extracted, feel free to do so, but not necessary (this Hard-SPL will only allow overwrite with a SPL made by us). the included one is the 0.63.0000 stock SPL. 3. flash
4. verify if it flashed by checking version in tricolour screen, it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.

Thanks much!!![/QUOTE

Just put stock rom and leave it unlocked. Most people either will not mess with it or will thank you if it's unlocked. I returned my phone with hspl unlocked to sprint with no problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout123
I'm getting ready to sell this Sprint phone, but wanted to flash back to stock and re-lock first. I have never gone back to stock or re-locked (and it's been awhile since I last flashed this phone) so just want to make sure I have my steps down right. Here is what I've pulled from here and another post:

5. Run file saved in #3

Thanks much!!!
I say flash the shipped rom back on but don't bother to re-lock it. I wouldn't relock it unless you were sending it back to HTC or taking it in to Sprint for some warranty reason and even then relocking is probably unecessary given the age of this device.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wobumang is a n00b

is cmonx no longer running the support for the unlocker? got a replacement device and cannot unlock.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

wraider1 is a n00b

going to unlock mine first time, but will wait to see if still supported.
any other options out there other than this one?
Old 11-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Lurker

wraider1 is a n00b

ug, this sucks, wanted to get another year out of tp2 but unlocker fails
if not supported anymore please post unlocker without lockdown crap
Old 11-22-2011, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

REALLY looking to NAND boot with Android on this device. This is my 4th TP2 and the installer tells me I have already unlocked before. I put in a ticket a month ago and have gotten no response. I even tried to donate in a last ditch attempt and still no go.
DOES ANYONE have a file that bypasses the system check? I only ask as I have no other choice and have done everything that is asked of me to get my device unlocked. I hate trying to circumvent the security of hard working devs, but I really have tried everything. Thanks All.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Lurker

wraider1 is a n00b

no love for old phones..... oh well, guess i will take to the range and blow it away(may make vid of it) just a shame we cannot get unlocker without server check for an old out of date phone that could be made to last a little longer....... i have wasted many hours reading and attempting to unlock, i feel very cheated and have concluded my time here is done.

thanks for the great support
Old 11-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Sorry Guys about the stress. I will attempt to contact the developers again, but I think that they have moved on.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development