PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:34 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by matwood18 View Post
i cannot get this thing to work. It tells me to make sure my radio is on and try again. it also says something about me trying to unlock phones commercially. My radio IS on and i am NOT trying to unlock these phones commercially. I just want to unlock MY OWN.

never had a problem with this before on any of my other devices.. :\
It only tells you that after it detects you have previously unlocked a TP2. If you have not, summit a ticket and wait or pay to unlock it faster. you did say "this phones" so I assume you have unlocked more than one :\? best of luck to you! make sure the phone has service too, not sure if it uses phone home or so.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro2, Pro, Diamond, Touch, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

JCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by matwood18 View Post
i cannot get this thing to work. It tells me to make sure my radio is on and try again. it also says something about me trying to unlock phones commercially. My radio IS on and i am NOT trying to unlock these phones commercially. I just want to unlock MY OWN.

never had a problem with this before on any of my other devices.. :\
I have the same problem I even purchase another copy to see if that was the problem. I submitted a ticket and no response and its been over 5 days. The only think I can think off is that this phone has the Newest sprint Rom. I also installed the shiped ROM but that did not work either. Some one please help
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I don't think it has anything to do with the latest Sprint ROM, if you think that is the problem, just flash to the old Sprint 6.1 ROM. as to the paying part and ticket ect? I don't remember if OilPro, made the changes to require you to input a IMEI. (I suggested him to it) make sure you enter your IMEI correctly, as the server should automatically detect that and let you then unlock the device after a few mins.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tt C6 is keeping up the good worktt C6 is keeping up the good work

I was prepared to pay using pay pal to try the unlocker and an aftermarket ROM.
I was just waiting for a response from Olipro to see what the error was about, then I was just going to pay.
But, in light of the fact these issues are not being addressed publicly, and not receiving a response to my e-mail, Android is looking better and better.

I've remained loyal to MS Mobile devices since the beginning, but I'm at the end of my rope.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

zerogravity is a n00b

Everytime I try to use the hard-spl, after clicking automatic flash my phone completely shuts down. whats going on here?
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogravity View Post
Everytime I try to use the hard-spl, after clicking automatic flash my phone completely shuts down. whats going on here?
it's not shutting down. it just appears to be. just let it do it's thing. read the first 2 posts

Last edited by razorloves; 04-02-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bye TP2 Hello Epic 4G Touch

razcat64 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to razcat64

when i try to install it to my pc its saying that it is a trojan virus. About this Trojan
Detected: Artemis!19CE82A24E1D (Trojan), Artemis!19CE82A24E1D (Trojan)
any ideas what is up with that
Old 04-07-2010, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcat64 View Post
when i try to install it to my pc its saying that it is a trojan virus. About this Trojan
Detected: Artemis!19CE82A24E1D (Trojan), Artemis!19CE82A24E1D (Trojan)
any ideas what is up with that
it's a false positive. temporarily disable antivirus and firewall.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:34 AM
bmx
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Srpint

bmx is a n00b

I am having troubles too. told me I have used before. But this is the first touch pro2 I had. when I run manual mode, I was told error 246 even activesync is on.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bye TP2 Hello Epic 4G Touch

razcat64 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to razcat64

Thanx so much u r the Fing man Razorloves u Help me when i first joind this site and i knew nothing bout my touch pro and now u helped me again when i knew nothing bout my TP2 a million thanx man
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development