PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
My girl just got her TP2 today, and her version is 1.21.651.4 but the RUU HSPL is 1.21.651.3, will this cause any issues when I goto unlock her phone..??
1.21.651.4 is the sprint rom version number. has nothing to do with the hspl unlocker. so, the answer to your question is no.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
1.21.651.4 is the sprint rom version number. has nothing to do with the hspl unlocker. so, the answer to your question is no.
Thanks man I appreciate it... Gonna give it a shot now =)

Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just did the HSPL and the phone hard reset afterwards... I don't remember it hard resetting mine... hmmm..

Edit: Well it went through the whole process, phone hard reset when it was done, and upon loading bootloader it shows the stock BL still...??

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 03-05-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Just did the HSPL and the phone hard reset afterwards... I don't remember it hard resetting mine... hmmm..

Edit: Well it went through the whole process, phone hard reset when it was done, and upon loading bootloader it shows the stock BL still...??
judging from your question earlier, it sounds like you got a little mix up going on. the hard spl unlocker is not 1.21.651.3...that is the sprint rom version number. So, if that's what you flashed, then all you did was flash the stock sprint rom, which would cause a hard reset.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
judging from your question earlier, it sounds like you got a little mix up going on. the hard spl unlocker is not 1.21.651.3...that is the sprint rom version number. So, if that's what you flashed, then all you did was flash the stock sprint rom, which would cause a hard reset.
I think I need one of these...

haha, you're right... I was showing her that if she doesn't like flashed ROM's or whatever she can always go back to stock and I loaded up the stock rom to show her an low and behold, never closed out of it
Old 03-05-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I think I need one of these...

haha, you're right... I was showing her that if she doesn't like flashed ROM's or whatever she can always go back to stock and I loaded up the stock rom to show her an low and behold, never closed out of it
lol...
well, i hope you backed up before you did that, since the hard reset was done. i shoulda said somethin before cause i thought that might have been what was goin on based on your first question.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Naa but it's no biggie, she just got her phone so I synced her TP1 with MyPhone and lost all that stuff but it's cool cuz I just flashed Mightys 2.1 ROM with MyPhone built in so she'll have it all back ina minute... Thanks for the reminder though man I feel stupid for even doing that lol...
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Im trying to relock my phone, and its not doing it. I need to send it for warranty cause a couple of my keys dont wanna work right every now and then. I need some help. i try to run the RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063.exe but it doesnt really do anything, a couple security windows popup and i click allow, but after that nothing. Please help!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Im trying to relock my phone, and its not doing it. I need to send it for warranty cause a couple of my keys dont wanna work right every now and then. I need some help. i try to run the RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063.exe but it doesnt really do anything, a couple security windows popup and i click allow, but after that nothing. Please help!
make sure you extract it from the zip file first, then right click on the exe file and choose "Run as administrator"
Old 03-05-2010, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
right click on it and choose "Run as administrator"
HA! worked. thank you verymuch!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development