PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: [ROM][Updated 2/12/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23529][V0.05 & V2.05][GENERIC!

one reason footprints should stay gone, just as an fyi, is because the TP2 does not have the hardware inside the phone to make it work.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Talking Re: [ROM][Updated 2/12/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23529][V0.05 & V2.05][GENERIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
So I found out that HTC actually removed the Documents and Footprints tab in 2011 (and added email deletion) and in 2012 the Documents tab is back (along with the new eBook tab) but the Footprints one is staying gone. So, for those of you who have to have the Footprints tab, this may be the end of the line for you. Sorry.

PS. leoiden, you don't happen to play Eve Online and be in the Eve University do you?
no bro sure dont i have always thoguht of it as spam
Old 02-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 2/12/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23529][V0.05 & V2.05][GENERIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
no bro sure dont i have always thoguht of it as spam
Ah k. There is a guy with your name there heh.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

im downloading now i have been looking for a stripped down rom with the new email threading I like it to be fast and responsive with good battery life I like opera 9.5 way better then IE though. I was going to bring my fox rom over to tp2 but the kitchens arent as relieable as they were when i was creating the diamond roms. too much is there and too much is left out... maybe later on down the line.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

i love the barebones build you have. no one else does simplicity. this is all ive been looking for. a 23xxx or 28xxx build stripped of everything. windows mobile does work pretty well when they are stripped of all the fluff

oh yea and thanks for the new microsoft keyboard...i kinda like it...but i cant pull up the options for it. any development on this or is that the best we can do for now?

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75

Last edited by lobo4806; 02-19-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
i love the barebones build you have. no one else does simplicity. this is all ive been looking for. a 23xxx or 28xxx build stripped of everything. windows mobile does work pretty well when they are stripped of all the fluff

oh yea and thanks for the new microsoft keyboard...i kinda like it...but i cant pull up the options for it. any development on this or is that the best we can do for now?
It has no options.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

oh and i noticed when i go to use the camera it was all jacked up. like it will show the titanium home screen and there will be small slivers where you can see the camera is working but its not showing fully on the screen. this is with a fresh install. nothing else running. like straight from reflashing. i then installed spb mobile shell and the camera worked just fine.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Ya, this happens to me occasionally too, but I can't reproduce it consistently to make a bug report on it. It goes away shortly after I start installing stuff, so I think it may just be a bug on flashing.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

you think you may branch out into the 28xxx series builds? just stripped down titanium? i even disabled the htc dialpad and my rom was flying...i think the htc keyboard is better than the microsoft one, if you want feedback on that...
Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

It's not branching out. I just go with what is newest and best. I will only ever have one build though. This next build will be a 28xxx build though. Might lose the threaded emails...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development