PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 04:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/16/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.04 & V1.04][GENERIC!

I'm here.

I'll let you know if it is tether safe next month. I used it via WiFi Router for a week on vaca, so we'll see soon eh?

I'm still looking into 23529, but it doesn't look like any changes that will be worth me changing my ROM for, but we'll see.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:36 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/16/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.04 & V1.04][GENERIC!

For Sprint, wifi router usually defaults to the "sprint" connection and not the "phone as modem" connection. I use wifi router all the time. Weird that there is sooo much talk about this in so many threads tonight.

Also, 23529 is WAY better than 23518 just so ya know

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I'm here.

I'll let you know if it is tether safe next month. I used it via WiFi Router for a week on vaca, so we'll see soon eh?

I'm still looking into 23529, but it doesn't look like any changes that will be worth me changing my ROM for, but we'll see.
Hope it was tether-safe! Thanks for the update and letting us know. You rock.

Oh! And hope it was a great vacation.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
For Sprint, wifi router usually defaults to the "sprint" connection and not the "phone as modem" connection. I use wifi router all the time. Weird that there is sooo much talk about this in so many threads tonight.

Also, 23529 is WAY better than 23518 just so ya know
Thanks for the info, as always dibbson. I will get right on building a 23529 ROM then. Hopefully out in the next couple days guys.

Also, have you tried the new 2011 Sense dibbson? Any thoughts on it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Thanks for the info, as always dibbson. I will get right on building a 23529 ROM then. Hopefully out in the next couple days guys.

Also, have you tried the new 2011 Sense dibbson? Any thoughts on it?
Waiting patiently for the 23529 ROM. Love the clean titanium roms! Dont worry about Sense Nag. You are really one of the last just providing stock MS Roms.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ummmm. Flashed this ROM, and for the life of me, cannot get data working on it! Tried installing Mr X's Sprint carrier cab, but still no luck.

Anyone have any advice?
Old 02-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Ummmm. Flashed this ROM, and for the life of me, cannot get data working on it! Tried installing Mr X's Sprint carrier cab, but still no luck.

Anyone have any advice?
Try the other link to DCD's cabs. They are better. I'll remove MrX's tonight along with the new ROM. *oops did I just let that slip?*
Old 02-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, 2011 is ok, but joojoo said 2012 will be available for ppck on sunday. 2012 will have the ebook reader tab, and the ability to delete an email from the email tab without having to go into the inbox.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yeah, 2011 is ok, but joojoo said 2012 will be available for ppck on sunday. 2012 will have the ebook reader tab, and the ability to delete an email from the email tab without having to go into the inbox.
Thanks for blowing my real surprise... I was going to delay it and push it back and then drop 2012.

Anyhow, he says it's not gonna happen on Sunday. So I'll release this anyway.

I could care less about the ebook tab (when will they just give us a tab we can do what we want with?), but the deleting email is a good feature that should have been on since TF 1.0.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 02-13-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Medium Hill Rom's

sorry, didn't mean to ruin a surprise, i pondered the thought of pm'ing that.... and yeah, i could care less about the ebook tab as well, and +1 to the deleting email. And i guess he's changed his mind since this afternoon then.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development