PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
sorry to ask this question, im a lil new at this. For how long should i test out these radios ?

Should i notice and instant change after flashing or does it take time to configure ?

should i wait a couple of days ?

if have notice i have less reception off bat i should reflash the stronger radio ?
if you have reception then keep the radio, you should try it all over your home town etc... and if it's working, why change it?
if not try the next and do the same.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

flyera343 is a n00b
Re: [RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

Hi All,
Would anybody happen to know where I picked up my latest radio. I am running EnergyROM Sept.26 and the device info is showing radio 2.05.00WV. This is on a Telus TP2. I believe the stock radio is 1.92.00WV. I have not flashed a different radio and was under the impression that no custom ROM's include radio's. I have flashed several MightyROMs as well a several of the latest EnergyROMs. Also have security unlocked. That's it. There is no problem with it, but it is a mystery.
As well, can I use a US sim card on the GSM networks in the US with just the sim unlocker, or do I need the patched radio's as well. Remember, this is a Telus TP2 subscribed to Telus.. Thanks..
Old 10-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

yzfr6 is a n00b

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but after flashing my Radio and ROM my phone seems to have lost its identiy. I have a Verizon TP2 and went from 1.88.07 to 2.35.00 and it worked fine no issues. Did as Task29 and then Flashed BigMaxSenseROM-23569-VZW-7-25 and I cant make any calls now and no data connection. Went back to the stock Verizon ROM and still nothing. Put the radio back to 1.88.07 still no go. Any advice would be appreciated. I am unable to make a call from the phone or to the phone as well as no data service. Thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dex0811 is a n00b
Thumbs up Great Work!!!

thank you to TS, my TP 2 finally working!
you're my savior bro!
Thank You
Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Cricket

djisia87 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to djisia87

My radio on touch pro 2 from Sprint is 2.32.00. Its GSM and HardSPL unlocked. I cant find any GSM network.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

different thread, same answer...follow this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-unlocker.html
Old 12-07-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can someone upload the new Verizon radio from the MR3 release?
Old 12-07-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
Can someone upload the new Verizon radio from the MR3 release?
This is tested and working perfectly on the Verizon rhod500. I wouldn't try flashing it on any other devices though unless you really know what you are doing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6775037/VZW.2.37.Radio.zip
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
This is tested and working perfectly on the Verizon rhod500. I wouldn't try flashing it on any other devices though unless you really know what you are doing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6775037/VZW.2.37.Radio.zip
HA HA!! i was just coming over to tell you had successfully ripped the 2.37 vzw radio and it is working great but your on your game homie,again thanks brother!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone tried new vz radio on sprint?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development