PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
[RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

Ok, so here is the skinny on radios. Since most of you have only had a cdma device here are a few things to remember.

Code:
1) If you want to use US GSM networks you need to use Cmonex's patched radios for best performance.  

2) If you are sim and security unlocked, this will not lock your radio again. 

3) You MUST be security unlocked to flash radios i pack from other devices. 

4) My self, the others who post them and this site is in no way responsible for any damage caused to you device by radio ROM flashing or anything related to the previous.
This RUU Will Not hard reset your device. Thanks to Cfay for setting up the RUU for us.

Code:
RhodiumW:

Telus:

Telus_1.92.00WV  Mirror

Sprint:

SPCS_1.40WF  Mirror <- Must be security Unlocked

SPCS_R1.96WF  Mirror

SPCS 2.32.00WF  Mirror

US Cellular:

USC_2.05WV  Mirror

USC_2.18WV  Mirror

Verizon:

VZW_1.87WV  Mirror

VZW_1.88.07WV  Mirror

VZW_2.23_WV  Mirror

VZW_2.35_WV Mirror

UTStarcom (Cellular South):

CS_2.30WV Mirror
PS: I got a new device , and Cmonex is going to possible look into why the whitestone radios bricked me, may be able to fix that They should work, i can find the Rhodium_W bits in them. But my advice is don't bother until they are looked into deeper.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 06-22-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Added SPCS 2.32.00WF
This post has been thanked 102 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NOW OPEN [Update 11-7-09] Rhodium_W Radio ROM Thread

PS: i just bricked for you guys hope you apreciate it

we can't use Whitestone radios. [/QUOTE]

haha yea. a while back conflipper gave me all the nbs and i tried 2 VZW that worked, then I tried the 2 USC and they didnt work (white screen brick) i was able to fix with ship ROM and radio reflash

EDIT: hmm i coulda sworn when I flashed 2.05 it came from a VZW zip
Your welcome

Last edited by Tilde88; 11-07-2009 at 12:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sorry if i ask a dumb question but i wanna make sure i dont brick my phone..

any of these radios are fine to flash as the phone is... just unlocked for rom flashing....

since none of these radios are from other phones i dont have to be security unlocked......am i right?

Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post

haha yea. a while back conflipper gave me all the nbs and i tried 2 VZW that worked, then I tried the 2 USC and they didnt work (white screen brick) i was able to fix with ship ROM and radio reflash

EDIT: hmm i coulda sworn when I flashed 2.05 it came from a VZW zip
I flashed the vzw 2.05.55 and it was a brick. I cant get it to flash anything els

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
sorry if i ask a dumb question but i wanna make sure i dont brick my phone..

any of these radios are fine to flash as the phone is... just unlocked for rom flashing....

since none of these radios are from other phones i dont have to be security unlocked......am i right?
Correct.

Last edited by Mr. X; 11-07-2009 at 12:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Dude its like impossible to read the first post w those colors.

Thanks for the radios!

+1
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Dude its like impossible to read the first post w those colors.

Thanks for the radios!

+1
how is it impossible?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

yellow and light blue = hard to see. just sayin
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: NOW OPEN [Update 11-7-09] Rhodium_W Radio ROM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
yellow and light blue = hard to see. Just sayin
+1.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you can change the color of your screen .. im on blue and dark grey and looks just fine
Old 11-07-2009, 01:14 PM
What did you say?

ok i just tried to flash the celular south and it didnt work...

it said the update utility was not for my phone... it send it to the tri color screen and i was the writing was messed up there...

trying a soft reset would send me to the same screen

working on fixing it
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development