PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
Hi

One question - While calling - the 3G signal changes to 1X - Is this a common occurrence??

TIA..

Now to flash some ROM's..
Yes, 1x is for the phone. 3g is for the data side.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

The links aren't working. I'm getting a login/pass prompt that pops up. Can we get this fixed?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
The links aren't working. I'm getting a login/pass prompt that pops up. Can we get this fixed?
use the mirror
Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

RonaldReagan is a n00b

Hope I don;t get flamed for this question.....

I'm on sprint using the 2.32 radio. I get horrible service at my desk (~40 kbps download speeds, can't hold a call for more than 30 seconds, sometimes calls don't even ring at all). A co-worker has verizon and get great service (1918 kbps, 2 - 3 bars).

If I use another radio, could this improve my service? Can I use the verizon towers with my sprint phone/service?

THANKS!
Old 09-28-2011, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldReagan View Post
Hope I don;t get flamed for this question.....

I'm on sprint using the 2.32 radio. I get horrible service at my desk (~40 kbps download speeds, can't hold a call for more than 30 seconds, sometimes calls don't even ring at all). A co-worker has verizon and get great service (1918 kbps, 2 - 3 bars).

If I use another radio, could this improve my service? Can I use the verizon towers with my sprint phone/service?

THANKS!
Yes, radios can help with reception. 2.35/2.37 Verizon radios work fine on Sprint.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Yes, radios can help with reception. 2.35/2.37 Verizon radios work fine on Sprint.
The 2.37 radio should be added to the first post, assuming Mr. X is still around...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12691845/VZW.2.37.Radio.zip

Last edited by arrrghhh; 07-25-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have these radio files any longer? The mirror megaupload was killed by the gov.....$%@#$..... So I guess we need a new alternative.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
Does anyone have these radio files any longer? The mirror megaupload was killed by the gov.....$%@#$..... So I guess we need a new alternative.
My copy is on a "broken" external hard drive, sorry I know someone will be along soon to share. You might try Vins thread too in case someone is still subscribed to it..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...6-28244-a.html
That's where I originally got it for my TP2.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
I still have the 2.37 Verizon uploaded HERE if that is what you are looking for?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Is there anyway that a radio rom can effect audio ? I installed the VZW.2.37.Radio rom, and then later I noticed that my call audio only worked when on speaker-phone. I tried re flashing the stock 6.1 and 6.5 roms to go back to the 2.32 radio with no change (+task 29). I miss being able to hear someone without using the speaker-phone. Anyone have any suggestions?

*Solved. Found short between the ribbon cable, and the shell.*

Last edited by wizardknight; 01-28-2012 at 09:00 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development