PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: NOW OPEN [Update 11-7-09] Rhodium_W Radio ROM Thread

Thanks - better. So the link for Sprint (when active) is just a link to the radio code that I already have? Seems I'm still not quite all there yet.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 11-07-2009, 10:34 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
Thanks - better. So the link for Sprint (when active) is just a link to the radio code that I already have? Seems I'm still not quite all there yet.

correct

you can try the others to see which one works better for you.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Wait, so all you did was take Metalmayhem's radio packages and put them in your thread? Rather than stickying his? Certainly not deserving of a thanks.
wait so all you did is assume? You're 1)flaming a staff memeber and 2) uninformed and have no idea where i got htese from. these have all be personally extracted and packed by me. hence why i haave the USC radio that no one els seems to have hmmm... oh gee do i have my hands on things that are not public? oh noes! I urge you to check the dates on the files i will be posting... there weeks old

Check your self before you mess your self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post
no need to flame him...im sure he did these himself as I didn't have the USC radio...also hes been doing radios since the tp as I remember...I posted mine since I hadn't seen them posted yet when the unlocker came out.
thank you sir, i haven't posted because i don't sticky anything i cannot personally endorse. but honest props to you for delivering radioss which have been reported to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
I hate to beat a dead horse but things aren't as clear as with the original TP. I always used the USC radio with my VZW TP; will the current USC TP2 radio work with VZW or should I stick with carrier specific radios?

Thanks for any input.

Nate
yes it will wokr, but my upload was corrupt. hang in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
correct

you can try the others to see which one works better for you.
thanks for fielding what i miss, much appreciated!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 11-07-2009 at 10:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

Hey Juggs, still looking for the Telus Radio. I am suprised you didn't put that up first, seeing as how you are with Telus to begin with! LOL. Anyways, not trying to knock on you, was just wondering!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
wait so all you did is assume? You're 1)flaming a staff memeber and 2) uninformed and have no idea where i got htese from. these have all be personally extracted and packed by me. hence why i haave the USC radio that no one els seems to have hmmm... oh gee do i have my hands on things that are not public? oh noes! I urge you to check the dates on the files i will be posting... there weeks old

Check your self before you mess your self.
It frankly doesn't mean anything to me that you're a staff member. Another member did all this work already and rather then test it out or take our word that they work, you decided to redo them.

Then I PM you asking for a radio so I don't have to hard reset and spend hours redoing my phone and you PM me back a copy and paste of your thread like I didn't read it. So rather than helping me out and linking me, or everyone else for that matter, you say that you're waiting to dump the Telus radio, which you couldn't do after all.

You had these radios for weeks? Then why didn't you post them. Metalmayhem did and that helped me greatly and he certainly deserved the thanks more than you did. Check myself??

Last edited by isdnmatt; 11-07-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
It frankly doesn't mean anything to me that you're a staff member. Another member did all this work already and rather then test it out or take our word that they work, you decided to redo them.

Then I PM you asking for a radio so I don't have to hard reset and spend hours redoing my phone and you PM me back a copy and paste of your thread like I didn't read it. So rather than helping me out and linking me, or everyone else for that matter, you say that you're waiting to dump the Telus radio, which you couldn't do after all.

You had these radios for weeks? Then why didn't you post them. Metalmayhem did and that helped me greatly and he certainly deserved the thanks more than you did. Check myself??
why didnt i post untested possibly bickable radios? is that a serious question. if you have issues with me protecting the public then u PM me and we will talk it out. i wouldn't want to embarrass you in public.

like i said check my ftp folder. i've had them packed for weeks.

and your mad because when you PM'd me about radios i pointed you to my thread? u know the thread that said i wasn't posting anything till i tested my self. whats the issue with that?

honestly for some on who complains so much i don't see you bricking devices for the public. even the user who posted the other radios told you that i didn't rip him off. you want to continue this? i urge you to pm me.

you want o be constructive? go flash a white stone radio.... come report back we will see. Its a humbling experience when you have a $750 paper weight... yes thats exactly what i payed for my TP2.

hows about we show some appreciation for the guy who is trying to protect all of you the user base.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
Hey Juggs, still looking for the Telus Radio. I am suprised you didn't put that up first, seeing as how you are with Telus to begin with! LOL. Anyways, not trying to knock on you, was just wondering!
i so wish i coculd dump it but i tried its not possible with out unlocking sec, and for that i HAD to flash another special radio
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Its a humbling experience when you have a $750 paper weight...
'nuff said. That is why we do what we do - so the end user doesn't end up with a useless pile of silicon chips
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i so wish i coculd dump it but i tried its not possible with out unlocking sec, and for that i HAD to flash another special radio
Cool. Unlike isdnmatt, I know how to read, and I also understand where you're coming from! I'm thinking of getting the sec unlock too. I plan a nice trip to Ireland next year!! Anyways, thanks for the hard work and I'm sorry to hear about the Brick!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
Cool. Unlike isdnmatt, I know how to read, and I also understand where you're coming from! I'm thinking of getting the sec unlock too. I plan a nice trip to Ireland next year!! Anyways, thanks for the hard work and I'm sorry to hear about the Brick!
its all good i was in my 30 days it wasn't to bad to get a replacement, of course i had to play dumb... and since a system error my data does not work until at min, Monday so its called taking one for the team. how mad would u bee if i posted nicely packaged bricking apps? ............. pretty pissed off. s like i hope the people with common sense understand where im coming from .
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development