PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
Go to the Weather tab, and click Update All. Then it will search for your location. It may not work, depending on your carrier/location/etc. If so, then just manually set your city, like you always used to.
OK got that, it now say my city location on the home screen, but the time is still set to GMT-8 and not GMT-6. Odd . . .
Old 10-31-2009, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

mdrewitt is a n00b
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

I have telus, is it possible to flash this rom on it? and where would i find MMS and Keyboard fix, it sucks no one speaks of this at all in the thread wish people thought more about us canadians
Old 10-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrewitt View Post
I have telus, is it possible to flash this rom on it? and where would i find MMS and Keyboard fix, it sucks no one speaks of this at all in the thread wish people thought more about us canadians
If it's a CDMA Touch Pro 2, then yes.

And if you want your keyboard fixed, then just do this for me:
Keyboard Fix (Other Networks) (Pending...)
We need someone with a stock ROM to dump the settings required for the keyboard. We will need info like this...
  • \Windows directory: "eT9.Rhodium.Verizon_US.kmap.txt (Or whatever it's named on your phone)
  • Registries: Dump the entire contents of this path.
    • HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD
Verizon and Sprint users already did that, so that's why they have the fix! Do that before you flash, and post it here, and I'll make a Telus CAB.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

mdrewitt is a n00b

well its too late for that i flashed other ROMS to test it out. just wondering if these carrier specific cabs are rom specific. because i have a telus cab from a mightyrom which works for it, can i use it for this one too?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Anyone know why nueBattery/nuePower doesn't work properly with this rom?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Holyman007 is becoming a great contributor

Just flashed the rom on my telus TP2. Works great so far, no lag or big problems. One thing though is how do I turn GSM mode off? Phone and data work but there's always a "no sim-card detected" icon where my data icon should be at the top of the screen.

Tapping the on-off in settings for GSM mode doesn't change it....

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-31-2009, 04:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
SPRINT USERS
Before one of you flash, try to do this for us, so that Sprint users can have a working keyboard:

We need someone with a stock ROM to dump the settings required for the keyboard. We will need info like this...
  • \Windows directory: "eT9.Rhodium.Verizon_US.kmap.txt (Or whatever it's named on your phone)
I just have a cleaned up stock rom since i need to take the phone back, so tomorrow when I get home, if someone hasnt beat me to it, I will get those reg settings to ya, i will post in this thread.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid - 1.2ghz
Carrier: MetroPCS

goldenu is just getting started

Quote:
Nope. Once you set your city, and updated the weather, the animations will appear.

Open your Start Menu, and then return to the Homescreen, and you'll see the animations appear.
I did this and all I get on the home screen is "my location" and no report.

EDIT: Should have completed reading the thread - you set the "my location" under clock settings.

Last edited by goldenu; 10-31-2009 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Further research
Old 10-31-2009, 07:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

neodarksaver is just getting started

I wonder when we will have sprint TV back?
Old 10-31-2009, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
If it's a CDMA Touch Pro 2, then yes.

And if you want your keyboard fixed, then just do this for me:
Keyboard Fix (Other Networks) (Pending...)
Verizon and Sprint users already did that, so that's why they have the fix! Do that before you flash, and post it here, and I'll make a Telus CAB.
wheres the fix for sprint?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development