View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:55 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Phoenix 2" 23541/21892 ★Feb 26★ Sense 2.1/Titanium ★

Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...

Today I'm serving up an HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of the thread.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.
  • Eye candy
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the 'box'.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). I also provide an example script to use to save your email settings in one of the posts below.

I usually make a few versions of the ROM, depending on demand.

Here are the different versions that I currently make and what their descriptions mean.

• "Sense2.1" includes the standard Sense/Manila/TF3D interface along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin called Titanium

• "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin, which is the default Windows Mobile 6.5 homescreen interface. No Manila (TF3D) in this version.

You will find TWO core versions of my ROM.

• The 21892 Build is from the OEM COM2 Tree and is the most reliable and bug free release. I recommend you start with this first!

And...

• The 23541 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start/Close buttons at the bottom. These builds are not as stable but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft.

You can "follow me" on Twitter for
the latest updates!

Latest twitter status

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by NRGZ28; 04-03-2010 at 03:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 89 times.