PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

forget sense ui 2011 I want the updated sense with the ebook reader!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

DGMayor is a n00b

R8 started out strong for me, but now I'm having various issues. Had to start soft resetting on an almost daily basis, and I'm not receiving texts when they're sent to me.

For example, I text my wife at 5:12pm EST and ask what the dinner plan is. are we going out or should I defrost something. Two seconds later I get a text saying we're going out (but it's timestamped of 4:50pm EST). I asked her the question after she told me the answer...

MANY times I'll receive a text up to two hours after it was sent to me.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
ha, the sense with ereader is actually 2011 as well. the 2011 we've been using is from a topaz dump... ereader manila is from tmo hd2 dump.

edit: btw, it runs terribly on this rom i'm on. hopefully it will run better on roms we get on our tp2s

Last edited by lipidfats; 02-10-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

any word, come on Juicy Sunday is my Birthday; can I get a present?
I'm so hard up I've been hard resetting for no reason.............addict move
Old 02-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post

I just noticed...Noir? Noir, you wouldn't be the same Noir from BT sites would you?
Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I just noticed...Noir? Noir, you wouldn't be the same Noir from BT sites would you?
lol, that's the first thought i had when i saw his name a while back....
Old 02-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch pro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

rymo100 is a n00b

Hey, I just made a choice to go back to stock ROM, and was still having this problem with the MMS. So I call USCC Tech support, and after so run around I got the problem fixed so I can send and receive MMS now. So I was wondering if anyone using this ROM did so, also I heard HTC might be trying to do a silent recall on some of there phones. after I talked to the tech they were acting like they knew about this problem so has anyone heard this at all????? Because I might flash back the juicy ROM on my TP2 asap, I love how it looks and works!!!!!! Thanks!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymo100 View Post
Hey, I just made a choice to go back to stock ROM, and was still having this problem with the MMS. So I call USCC Tech support, and after so run around I got the problem fixed so I can send and receive MMS now. So I was wondering if anyone using this ROM did so, also I heard HTC might be trying to do a silent recall on some of there phones. after I talked to the tech they were acting like they knew about this problem so has anyone heard this at all????? Because I might flash back the juicy ROM on my TP2 asap, I love how it looks and works!!!!!! Thanks!!!
if you did read like you should, you would of known that MMS does not fully operate with sense 2.5.....period
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
if you did read like you should, you would of known that MMS does not fully operate with sense 2.5.....period
That's partially true, it doesn't work for Sprint users. It works fine for Verizon users.

~John
Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i hope r9 hasnt been 4gotten...(like tp1 didnt see a juicy update for awhile...i hope thats not us)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development