PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
from what i remember of juicy's "track record"... he hasnt ever pushed a rom out as soon as there was a new version (as we see others do) but w/ in a week or so after...once he makes sure all bugs are covered an 2 its better than the rest

just my thoughts...
well put.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
well put.
I too agree...thats why I look no further than...the JUICEMAN
Old 02-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: SPCS

grant516 is a n00b

I'm enjoying this rom- but despite my searching I can't find clear fixes on why my DUN Bluetooth wont connect, nor can I figure out if I could get MMS to work, some people claim it's still impossible... DUN though is a must.

Any suggestions or areas of the thread I should reconsider. I notice a lot of it is months old, and maybe not as relevant in the newest version of the SenseUI
Old 02-04-2010, 05:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
from what i remember of juicy's "track record"... he hasnt ever pushed a rom out as soon as there was a new version (as we see others do) but w/ in a week or so after...once he makes sure all bugs are covered an 2 its better than the rest

just my thoughts...
I wouldn't say better then the rest.......
juicy makes great roms, my pops loved his work
but always jumped from mightyroms to juicy then back again

FYI: What's go for one isn't for others
Old 02-04-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This new version of Topaz manila with its enlarged text and non glitchy manila menus and smoother transitions is a good prime candidate for the latest Juicy iteration.

It is better than the _TEST version of manila 1922. The latests 2011 removes the junk that didint work i.e. footprints , laggy pictures and laggy documents tab,but resized the entire manila for better view in landscape than either 1922 provided.

I know an update is around the corner for you guys
Old 02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
I wouldn't say better then the rest.......
juicy makes great roms, my pops loved his work
but always jumped from mightyroms to juicy then back again

FYI: What's go for one isn't for others
my statement wasnt meant to 'be little' other chefs, but since this is juicys thread, as encouragement...and i did say "just my thoughts". so i still stand by my statement since it is in the appropriate thread; its not like i said it in another chefs thread, but to each their own...

by the way...i didnt know your dad, but i did know of the great work he did w/ custom s2u2 themes, top notch. nice to see the name agian on the board.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM
DevilbearNY

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Juicy, As always you give us the stretch and then bomb us with some impossible to gauge super kick ass Rom. I'm holding tight waiting for your "R9". Keeping fingers crossed telling myself... (This is the one to break the "HTC MSM" problem). Anyhow, Have mad faith in you. Waiting, waiting... Patience is a virtue... Thanks for all the gr8 work till date Mega Boss...
Old 02-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

beyondr is a n00b

Also having a problem with my phone freezing. It happens randomly during the day and I have to check it out often to make sure it hasn't. What's killing me is that it always freezes overnight even if I soft reset before bed. I use my TP2 as my alarm clock and it has failed me all week. This is my third time re-flashing the rom after going back to stock and clearing storage. This is also my first time noticing this issue. Anybody else noticing this? I will be reflashing again shortly. Everything else works great for me even the HTC messaging lag which I can deal with sometimes.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:01 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondr View Post
Also having a problem with my phone freezing. It happens randomly during the day and I have to check it out often to make sure it hasn't. What's killing me is that it always freezes overnight even if I soft reset before bed. I use my TP2 as my alarm clock and it has failed me all week. This is my third time re-flashing the rom after going back to stock and clearing storage. This is also my first time noticing this issue. Anybody else noticing this? I will be reflashing again shortly. Everything else works great for me even the HTC messaging lag which I can deal with sometimes.
i can feel your pain...as alarm fail...has happened 2 me b4 but not on this rom.

it has 2 be a cab you installed thats not playing well w/ others. just hard reset an install few cab @ a time per day/night until you find culprit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i can feel your pain...as alarm fail...has happened 2 me b4 but not on this rom.

it has 2 be a cab you installed thats not playing well w/ others. just hard reset an install few cab @ a time per day/night until you find culprit
I'm having similar issues with R8 phone freezes, without apps. When I saw 2011 came out I decided to try a ROM with it, so I went with MightyMike's project ROM. This ROM is by far the fastest most stable cooked ROM I have ever used. Granted, it's only been two days, but I haven't had so much as a single issue with it during that time. This SenseUI for Topaz is very stable and fast, even the "sunlight" weather animation works perfectly without slowdown!

I highly recommend you all try it, and sorry Juicy, but for the first time I have to say you've got some catching up to do...

Also, as a side note, S2U2 2.30 seems to have resolved most if not all of the bugs that were hampering previous versions. It properly locks all external buttons on the TP2, and even allows for integration with the lock button on the Start menu.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development