PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
talking about settings. Anybody know where to get that program NRG uses to backup the fav contacts. It has support for sense 2.1 and 2.5
if your talking about the back favpeople up.cab, i tried this and it didnt work properly. it says 2.5 compat but wen i try to restore, its 1 not in the same order and 2 it gave me duplicates of sum contacts and missing others.

i got lost into the reg. (once agian) trying to find more settings to save, to make flashing easier and found sumthing for the favorites/ppl tab. this did work and restore my people's tab contacts, no missing and no duplicates BUT it wasnt in order. and what i did 2 check was set my fav contacts, export reg. (this was all on R5) then clear storage restore w/ pim backup then import the favppl.reg and it work but agian it wasnt in order.

its [ hkey_current_user\Software\HTC\People\FavoriteOrde r ]

so to me this works better than the back favppl up app well maybe not better but just the same
Old 11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Under setting --> security --> phone lock...

when i go there it just said requires password to wake phone... i want to lock it without having the need to enter a password... i did it on the R3... but didnt know what i did. might have been a glitch or something?
hoold down the end key
Old 11-29-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Rollazn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
hoold down the end key
Well... yeah just like that... but before I didn't need to hold down the end key... just everytime i click the power button to wake it... it happens automatically.

anyways thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
does anyone have juicy R0, R1, @ R2? 7zips?
No R0, but.....

R1:
http://ppc.mutiny32.com/JuicyROM/RUU..._W_Juicy_R1.7z

R2:
http://ppc.mutiny32.com/JuicyROM/RUU..._W_Juicy_R2.7z
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

FlowingAway is just getting started

Finally got MMS to work through Arcsoft receiving and sending...this is the perfect ROM! Of course until R6 comes out
Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Well... yeah just like that... but before I didn't need to hold down the end key... just everytime i click the power button to wake it... it happens automatically.

anyways thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it.
thats may of been a telus setup or if you do not run the carrier provision
Old 11-30-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nbaj2k is a n00b

Happen to have R3?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizB View Post
  • MMS: Not working.
  • SMS: I have it set up for threaded layout and when I click reply and click in the text box to begin typing, it takes a very long time before the textbox takes focus and provides a cursor.
  • Footprints: Unable to initialize camera. Failed to set up the camera device
  • Bluetooth: None of my devices are being discovered when I search.
  • Remote Desktop Connection: Cannot connect Likely reasons are 1. Specified computer name or ip does not exist. 2. A network error occurred while establishing the connection. -- I have run RDP on the stock ROM and it worked after my first flash, but it hasn't worked since either the energy ROM or the MightyRom (not sure when it stopped)
I had to install a cab for RDP on R3 as it didn't seem to be included. The first few were all 6.1 cabs and none of them would connect. Then I found a 6.5 cab and it worked straight away. PM me if you need it.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I thought i read that there was a fix to make the weather animation go quicker, i thought i read that somewhere..........can anyone comfirm? I know the leo has a 1ghz processor and the touch pro 2 has 500 somethin mhz so naturally it will go slower i wanna speed that up............

Also what should i use to assign photo to my contacts to make it clear when they call me? i usually go to contacts and do it but when they call its always blurry
Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started

Does anyone else get tired of reading the MMS posts in this thread? Seriously, 1/3 of the whole thread is about MMS... Can some mod setup a whole thread JUST for Juicy users discussing MMS? A nice little sticky maybe? It's just a shame when a new version is released and there's instantly 30+ pages mostly about the same single issue.

When a new release comes out, I'd personally like to hear what its strengths and weaknesses are in comparison to other versions and other chef's ROMs. What's fixed/broken? What's faster/slower? Are you happier than you were yesterday??

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development