PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan685 View Post
they should include that android os in this bitch

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan685 View Post
man this rom is dope but they should include that android os in this bitch, winmo is gettin old and theres barely any apps..

ummmmmmmmmmmm ok lol.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ok, i flashed juicy now if someone could point me to a mms fix with directions on what cab/hack to dl. i have all the fix cabs i think so thats done, thanx to everybody helping and trying to help, if you wanna pm me that works also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ok, i flashed juicy now if someone could point me to a mms fix with directions on what cab/hack to dl. i have all the fix cabs i think so thats done, thanx to everybody helping and trying to help, if you wanna pm me that works also.
If you get it Darren, let me know. PM or Txt me please. I am downloading Juicy now. Indagroove is coming soon too!

Tp
Old 11-23-2009, 08:15 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
If you get it Darren, let me know. PM or Txt me please. I am downloading Juicy now. Indagroove is coming soon too!

Tp
im waiting to see whos got it, text me if you get it.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thank who? nobody uploaded the nbh, i thanked john twice when he posted he would upload the cab but he didnt. im not sure who you want me to thank?
Use PocketWinRar.

IM me if you need it.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:48 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Use PocketWinRar.

IM me if you need it.
send it, never herd of it.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
im waiting to see whos got it, text me if you get it.
ok i installed this cab.
then went into my email tab, tap inbox, menu, pics/video options
click on cdma servers and tap on samplemmsc2
make sure you have port 80 and server is "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms"
mine says connect via "sprint" ( i installed the juicy sprint cab, the one that appears just after flash )
and send limit is 5000k

then using total commander
open total commander, tap plugins, registry, hlkm, software, arcsoft, arcsoft mms ua, config, mm1, mmscsetting and go into each of the mmsc folders (i have 3, samplemmsc, samplemmsc2, and sprintmmsc

in each of them you will see 4 items that start with wap (wap1recvdefault, wap1senddefault, ect.) make sure ALL are set to "5120000"
restart ppc

after this you should be able to send from album, by going to your pic tab, tapping on a pic, tap and get the dot with the arrows, tapping that will make 3 options come up, tap mail, then picture messaging.

recieving is through the email tab, inbox, swipe from right to left to get to the sms/mms section. and tap on the message.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab (4.52 MB, 162 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nate.spangler; 11-23-2009 at 08:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
ok i installed this cab.
then went into my email tab, tap inbox, menu, pics/video options
click on cdma servers and tap on samplemmsc2
make sure you have port 80 and server is "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms"
mine says connect via "sprint" ( i installed the juicy sprint cab, the one that appears just after flash )
and send limit is 5000k

then using total commander
open total commander, tap plugins, registry, hlkm, software, arcsoft, arcsoft mms ua, config, mm1, mmscsetting and go into each of the mmsc folders (i have 3, samplemmsc, samplemmsc2, and sprintmmsc

in each of them you will see 4 items that start with wap (wap1recvdefault, wap1senddefault, ect.) make sure ALL are set to "5120000"
restart ppcg

after this you should be able to send from album, by going to your pic tab, tapping on a pic, tap and get the dot with the arrows, tapping that will make 3 options come up, tap mail, then picture messaging.

recieving is through the email tab, inbox, swipe from right to left to get to the sms/mms section. and tap on the message.
so the cab you posted first then the settings change? no disable htc cab needed?
Old 11-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

anyone know how to disable auto g-sensor rotation? i coulda sworn i saw the option somewhere but cant find it anymore. everytime i grab my phone opera or sms window is in landscape and it takes a few seconds to realize im holding it in portrait, id rather keep my phone in portrait 24/7 unless i slide open the keyboard then i want landscape. i dont like g-sensor choosing for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development