View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
ok i installed this cab.
then went into my email tab, tap inbox, menu, pics/video options
click on cdma servers and tap on samplemmsc2
make sure you have port 80 and server is "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms"
mine says connect via "sprint" ( i installed the juicy sprint cab, the one that appears just after flash )
and send limit is 5000k

then using total commander
open total commander, tap plugins, registry, hlkm, software, arcsoft, arcsoft mms ua, config, mm1, mmscsetting and go into each of the mmsc folders (i have 3, samplemmsc, samplemmsc2, and sprintmmsc

in each of them you will see 4 items that start with wap (wap1recvdefault, wap1senddefault, ect.) make sure ALL are set to "5120000"
restart ppcg

after this you should be able to send from album, by going to your pic tab, tapping on a pic, tap and get the dot with the arrows, tapping that will make 3 options come up, tap mail, then picture messaging.

recieving is through the email tab, inbox, swipe from right to left to get to the sms/mms section. and tap on the message.
so the cab you posted first then the settings change? no disable htc cab needed?