PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
Hey mach have you installed the transparent slider fix for the overlap??? Everytime I do it, Sense is no longer able to launch. The other stuff works great. Thanks!!!
nope i didnt install that, I didnt think the overlap was that bad lol. plus i didnt wanna do anymore mods that night i was tired lol.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by animez View Post
I really like this rom but I'm having no luck getting the GPS working, Quick GPS gives me an immediate connection error and neither Google Maps or Bing will find any satellites. I searched through this thread and download the VGA Quick GPS software linked to by darren.wlsn1 here, but when I try to install it I get a error telling me the software can not be installed because it "does not have sufficient system permissions."

Can anyone help me out with this, I'd like to stay on this rom, but not at the cost of gps functionality.
I was having the same problems, a hardreset seemed to fix the problem for me - as I was then able to install quick GPS. Try doing it right after the phone boots up.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well don't install the fix...the manila files break sense. Thanks for the other links though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
nope i didnt install that, I didnt think the overlap was that bad lol. plus i didnt wanna do anymore mods that night i was tired lol.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader View Post
How to unlock the Phone ?
& can we lock it back again ?
Look in the root TP2 Upgrades forum. There is a sticky on the stop that has the link to the unlocker. there is also a link to the relocker in case you have to send it back to sprint.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

anyone using the 16 shortcuts cab for manila?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572232

contact pictures do not work for me and also and it breaks animated weather wallpapers (selecting a wallpaper for weather does not work right)

Any alternatives?

Juicy any ETA on R3?
Old 11-08-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post

contact pictures do not work for me and also and it breaks animated weather wallpapers (selecting a wallpaper for weather does not work right)

Any alternatives?

Juicy any ETA on R3?
Not that cab, but I'm running the maxmanila2.5 ultimate v2.5 on R2 and it works great. You can choose between 16 or 20 shortcuts, turn the weather on or off, and a bunch of other options. I've not had any problems with it displaying contact pictures, and they say that if it doesn't display properly to switch from 16 to 20 (or vice versa) and then back to refresh the list.

EDIT: here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5

Last edited by validoption; 11-08-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: added link
Old 11-08-2009, 02:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post

Any alternatives?

Juicy any ETA on R3?
use the latest max manila 20xxx, all works good, link is in the tp2 software forum if your talking about same thing i am.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

I have Tellme installed on R2 and it works great w/ one exception. When I send a text it just puts the text in the outbox and doesn't send until I send another text message. I am not educated enought to know if this is a ROM related bug or a manilla 2.5 related bug. Posted in the Tellme thread as well, but thought I would see if anyone else is experiencing this on R2.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JSK0703 is a n00b

I had a weird issue this morning. I received a voice call but the phone never switched to the call screen. It stayed on the Home screen. After the call ended I went into the call log and the entry was there. Have received calls since then and everything has worked normally.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
Not that cab, but I'm running the maxmanila2.5 ultimate v2.5 on R2 and it works great. You can choose between 16 or 20 shortcuts, turn the weather on or off, and a bunch of other options. I've not had any problems with it displaying contact pictures, and they say that if it doesn't display properly to switch from 16 to 20 (or vice versa) and then back to refresh the list.

EDIT: here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5
Thanks (hit thanks also) I saw that but thought it was alot of stuff I wouldn't use

Giving it a try now

Edit. Which one are people using?

Max Manila 2.519202525 Ultimate - v2.5.cab appears to be the latest

I see reference to Max Manila 2.51919xxx Ultimate - v2.2.cab also

I am trying to turn off the notifications bar because the icons are all blurry

Last edited by viper8u2; 11-08-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: adding info

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development