PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
mine says Sprint, doesnt look like spacing is at play, tried it with full signal from my Airave, as well as a couple of blocks from my house with full Sprint signal (even tried it when Roaming), still wont AutoProv for me

I had run the PRI/PRL/Profile update about a month+, will try again, then hard reset, then let you know
If you can export that key to be sure, that'd be great.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 06-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post

Where do i go to get into the gps setting?

In google maps go to menu>settinggs>gps settings

in Bing, Menu>settings>GPS Device and then use the arrows to make your choice.

I also use iGuidance and go into iGuidances settings to change the port that way.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PatientTwo is just getting started

GRRR!! lol sorry random outbursts
Old 06-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippios View Post
Ohh )) Only if he will come here, our russian girls are so shy and electionpersons.. But i think thats not good idea, our King of ROMs will burn here, cuz now in Moscow summer's hot - near 32 by celsuis, what near 90F i think..
Its 37c here in Tennessee today. HOT!

David
Old 06-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
a quick question!

since i dont see it in th change log, why not Office 2010 updated? I know the reasons why the BETA got removed, but since it was released from beta to official i haven't had the same issues... (can anyone else confirm?)
you can download office 2010 from marketplace for free. it will also replace any older office app you have on your devise.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
In google maps go to menu>settinggs>gps settings

in Bing, Menu>settings>GPS Device and then use the arrows to make your choice.

I also use iGuidance and go into iGuidances settings to change the port that way.

David
Thanks and thanked!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Themes update may be tonight, just for the official dialers for Blackout and R3BORN, even with having strep and staying home from work today!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA

Purian, you are a king amongst men, a true PPCGeeker!
Radio 2.23.00WV
Old 06-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
you can download office 2010 from marketplace for free. it will also replace any older office app you have on your devise.
It ill overwrite 2007 even tho it's cooked in?
Old 06-21-2010, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Anyone around ?!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2