PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
there's a few times where task29 did not run for me while connected to PC, after I placed it on Bootloader it was much easier. That was my experience with it.
Are you running Ziggy's cab for task29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Hey guys just thought I would throw out a couple screenshots of the editing I have done with the Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar...

The First one is edited to show 3G

The Second one is edited as an SE Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar...as a small token of my appreciation to Mike and his Team...
I'm sorry, must have missed the .cab, can you point me to it, and is it compatible with FF?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff

is there anyway to speed up the launching of htc task manager? (everything slows way down until it is running) Aside from that, I'm loving FF! Thx Mike
Old 05-01-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

I have the previous version of Mightyrom which was my 1st custom rom. Do i have to do task29 to flash to FF or will a hard reset or clear storage after flash do??
Old 05-01-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
I have the previous version of Mightyrom which was my 1st custom rom. Do i have to do task29 to flash to FF or will a hard reset or clear storage after flash do??
You should be fine just flashing the new rom. However, to prevent any issues, task29 has become the method of choice.

EDIT: Just fyi....If I were you, I'd run it. Here's the easiest dl Ziggy's Task29 cab Just note that after running this you'll be stuck in Touch Pro 2 screen....all you need to do is go into bootloader screen (vol down + red end button + green send button) and run the custom rom.

Last edited by willyjay; 05-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Are you running Ziggy's cab for task29?

Old 05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
do you like the older version? i can probably look around my files to see if I have it!!
well the version b4 this one worked however it requires you to update soi thought just for the hell of it i would try the leaked old one see if that would work and it didnt.

b4 i installed this i first removed the old delete the registry and all other files that have to do with it soft reset install then soft reset the run and still on both versions it overlaps so it might be the rom ??

but weird u said u had it working perfectly on FF??
Old 05-01-2010, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay I'm on Sprint. Is it just me or do the signal bars go crazy? I'm sitting here in the open city and I have 1 to no bars. Is anyone else experiencing this? The ROM overall is great, but I'm just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing weird things with the signal bars?

Signal Bars?

Old 05-01-2010, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yes I am
Wonder why you need to be in bootloader...It has always just ran for me.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Thanks to Mighty, Co0kie and Santod for the great gifts that helped me to great this, my favorite setup so far!

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!

Last edited by crashdau; 05-01-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
Man, I wasn't expecting so much work after flashing to FF. For starters, what happened to the folder organization? Messed up everything including my CHT backup (quicklinks). Very zippy ROM though. Noticeably faster than Impact.
This isn't new. It's been that way on the last several versions of the project roms.

You can either copy the folder structure from the rom you like (Windows/Start Menu/Programs), save it to your SD card, & overwrite the same folder on the new rom OR just use Ziggy's cab here: http://www.ziggy471.com/2010/03/22/r...om-start-menu/
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2