PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

That happens to me on FF also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Can anyone else running the FF beta try this and let me know if it is happening to you too?

Scroll to the home tab so that it invokes the weather graphics. Now, press on the taskbar at the top as if you were wanting to check the battery level. The weather animation seems to freeze for me, and then everything locks up for a few seconds. A minor annoyance, but this ROM is so full of win, I'd go with Microsoft's "that's not a bug, it's a feature" line for this one

Also, any Garmin XT Mobile users out there have experience flashing ROMs without re-installing anything? I have everything installed to my memory card, but every so often, I've been getting a non-critical error. Maybe a 6.5.X issue?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlexvi View Post
Morning(here) guys, been very busy with the FF ROM, super love it. so far....

hehehe, yeah, am like BALANAR of DOTA, am strong when it's night.

BUG so far:

doesnt open a menu for changing date in clock & alarms.

solution: none

first flash boot, the "start" text on the top left corner is shown.

solution: install the ziggy MM start menu
'doesnt open a menu for changing date in clock & alarms.' - this works fine for me

'the "start" text on the top left corner is shown.' - this will show up sometimes then will dissapear - this is normal on 6.5.x builds.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfly View Post
Billy, looks like you were already asking this question on this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=113130&page=4 and one of the changes in PIE was to change the option "Browse websites as" to "Mobile Device" (I think it defaults to "Desktop Computer". Have you tried that?
Yes I have tried that without any luck.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

MiKe i found a bug on the FF RoM while using opera 9.7 when u type in the address bar the words overlap each other while typing or erasing please look into it sir

Last edited by rhyme187; 04-27-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Full Force TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chagersc is keeping up the good workchagersc is keeping up the good work

mike -

ff is beautiful. coming from a guy who never used impact and just stuck to official/war/official, im actually lovin it. aside from the momentary shakiness (which is very seldom), it has been running flawlessly.

i have all of my cabs and tweeks installed, i have talked on the phone today for about 1.5hrs, browsed the internet for about 25 minutes, sent/received about 10 texts and 1 pic message, and sent 5 emails. I have it configured to update weather every hour, receive mail from 2 accounts every 15 minutes, update calendar and contacts via activesync as changes happen, and my battery is currently at 60%. its been off of the charger for 8 hours, and this is on my first charge cycle since flashing last night.

thank you!!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
The wallpaper is irrelevant for this step, you will not get the transparent taskbars until you use the BG Tweak cab at xda. With the dwizzy cab, you are only going to see the loss of the visual buttons on the taksbar, i.e. all you will see is the text from the buttons. If you are not getting this result, remove the dwizzy cab>soft reset>change to classic blue (or the one dwizzy suggested)> reinstall>soft reset. Let me know if it works.
My bad....I misread your first post. I thought the second cab did the same thing. I think I have it now. thanks.

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

i think mike's busy also lurking around his rom, hehehe.

Quote:
'doesnt open a menu for changing date in clock & alarms.' - this works fine for me

'the "start" text on the top left corner is shown.' - this will show up sometimes then will dissapear - this is normal on 6.5.x builds.
i meant "first flash boot" on home menu itself.
mine, the menu for the date doesn't pop-up, i don't know why.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I am glad everyone is just ecstatic and excited about 'ff' . I'm also glad everyone is enjoying it.

Don't worry to everyone else, public release is coming soon!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I am glad everyone is just ecstatic and excited about 'ff' . I'm also glad everyone is enjoying it.

yeah FF is awesome. i've been paying more attention to my phone today than i have been with work. hahaha
Old 04-27-2010, 05:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

digitaldust is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Thanks Mike, I can't wait for FF, been using Impact for a while now and enjoying it much.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2