PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

tunde25798 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I'm having same MMS problem......and the strange thing is that it worked at one point , i reflashed and now nothing.........just got the newest immust arcsoft cab but still doesn't work
Old 04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
Would copying over my old PIM.vol file be considered the same thing as importing the call history?
No it's not. That already has everything in it.

What I was doing was re-importing my call log with PPCBackup, which doesn't take long in itself, but after the import, the phone will re-index the records and associate them with your contacts. This is when I'd experience a SOD type condition if I let the screen shut off and lock.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-09-2010, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
im using imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204

i got it from the 4th post at the beginning of the thread mines doesnt have the [1] in the file name like yours has can u post that one ill give it a try

im going thru the photo album and then hitting the 2 arrows that say send mail then hit picture message and everytime i try to send it fails and asks me to retry and never goes through...and im sending it over verizon's data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunde25798 View Post
I'm having same MMS problem......and the strange thing is that it worked at one point , i reflashed and now nothing.........just got the newest immust arcsoft cab but still doesn't work
Try using the .cab in post #2439. Uninstall (remove) the mms cab you currently have, soft reset, load the new cab, soft reset, then see how it turns out.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro

markh7999 is a n00b

When I installed from those CABs the server settings were not correct. Open your text/MMS inbox and hit Menu and go to to bottom option "MMS Options. Go to the CDMA Servers tab and create a profile for Verizon. Server address should be http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms, port should be 80, connect VIA "internet" and everything else can be stock. Make sure that is correct then try again. Also MMS doesnt seem to work for me when WiFi is enabled cause it tries to send through wifi instead of the carrier connection. Good Luck!

Mark
Old 04-09-2010, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
im using imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204

i got it from the 4th post at the beginning of the thread mines doesnt have the [1] in the file name like yours has can u post that one ill give it a try

im going thru the photo album and then hitting the 2 arrows that say send mail then hit picture message and everytime i try to send it fails and asks me to retry and never goes through...and im sending it over verizon's data.
There you go. That one works for me.
thanks this cab works for me appreciate it man
Old 04-09-2010, 01:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

I've never been to that setting area before, but the information there, for my phone at least, is same as you posted. Not sure if it's put there through provisioning or from imnuts arcsoft mms cab.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Does anyone know how to modify the action when pressing on the taskbar in the 6.5.X builds? I am using IMPACT and I want to disable the start menu action when tapping the top left corner of the screen. I know there is not much talk about the previous MR Projects in this thread but any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Does anyone know how to modify the action when pressing on the taskbar in the 6.5.X builds? I am using IMPACT and I want to disable the start menu action when tapping the top left corner of the screen. I know there is not much talk about the previous MR Projects in this thread but any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!
tbl.ini

Find that file in your windows dir and open it with notepad. you will see exactly what it does.

[Area1]
LaunchMode = 2
LaunchExe = $STARTMENU
LaunchParam =

Remove those parameters if you do not want it to execute the start menu in the top left.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
tbl.ini

Find that file in your windows dir and open it with notepad. you will see exactly what it does.

[Area1]
LaunchMode = 2
LaunchExe = $STARTMENU
LaunchParam =

Remove those parameters if you do not want it to execute the start menu in the top left.

Thanks Mike! I was digging through the registry hoping to find something, I would've never thought to look at this file. Thanks again!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Anyone ready for this R3BORN Theme to drop tonight or should I wait >!?!
Gotta tell ya it's pretty KickA** !!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2