PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

slimCODE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

This ROM is great, except for one problem I have: None of my bluetooth headsets are detected. These headsets worked great before flashing (WM6.1, MS stack I guess). It's a (cheap) Jabra BT2080, and a Blackberry HS-500. Any suggestions?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

techsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to techsavvy68

Hey Mighty Mike, just wanted to send a thank you out to you and your helpers. I've been running the newest release, since it dropped, without any issues. I can send and receive MMS with no problems. I'm using an older version of imnuts arcsoft cab that came out around the first custom roms for the TP2. I've been sitting back and reading what everyone is having issues with and I have been fortunate to remain issue free. Thanks for the hard work you put into this!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman02 View Post
Thanks for this... but when I installed this the talk button remains green...I tried removing and installing twice...same effect. Any suggestions?
same here, talk button stayed green.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Lurker

huangjianca is a n00b

Hi, After I flash the new ROM my phone is dead. I flash the new ROM last night and I found that everything does not work this morning. Then I did a hard reset. The phone cannot startup. I pressed the reset button. The phone displays 'MIGHTY ROM' and hangs there.

Is there anybody can help me solve the problem? (My carrier is Telus.)
Old 03-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjianca View Post
Hi, After I flash the new ROM my phone is dead. I flash the new ROM last night and I found that everything does not work this morning. Then I did a hard reset. The phone cannot startup. I pressed the reset button. The phone displays 'MIGHTY ROM' and hangs there.

Is there anybody can help me solve the problem? (My carrier is Telus.)
Did you run the HardSPL unlock before flashing to this ROM? If not, you may be in some trouble...

If so, follow the instructions in this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=951
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker

huangjianca is a n00b

Hi Eschelon, Thanks! I ran the HardSPL unlock before. I am following the instructions in the above post right now. Thanks very much. I'll let you know the result.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
That's exactly what I did, but it doesn't actually change the icon.

This is what it was:
HKLM\Security\Shell\Startinfo\Start\Albums.lnk\Ico n= \Windows\HTC_albums.png

This is what I changed it to:
HKLM\Security\Shell\Startinfo\Start\Albums.lnk\Ico n= \Windows\Start_Icon_Photos.png

... But it still shows the exact same image.
Did you install my Start Menu cab?? If so, it would be under Multimedia\Album.lnk. Sometimes you have to soft reset for the icons to change.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 03-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

mighty the rom is awesome and cant wait for any future development. my only gripe is the twitter tab and its not so much as a problem as much as some things that would make the experience easier.

1. when i update the main feed, why doesnt the mention tab update as well? it seems like there are @ replies in my main feed but then i have to go update the mention tab seperately. i can understand having the ability to only update the mention tab but it seems like it should be able to work together better, and it would be esp useful in my case since i only want notifications for mentions and direct messages
2. is there any way we could add in an auto complete feature for mentioning people u follow?
3. i have the url shortening enabled but it doesnt work when i copy and paste a link or type it in. on the other hand, it does work when i send a twitpic, which would be the one time i would want the regular url to show ( so people know its a picture and not a random link) is there something im missing as far as the url shortening goes?

im guessing since this is based on a stock rom update its not necessarily something thats messed up with the rom but more missing capability from htc's developers. but if anyone knows how to incorporate them into htc peep it would be awesome (: otherwise i may go back to using a regular twitter app like TouchTwit
Old 03-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Lurker

huangjianca is a n00b

Hi Eschelon, Thanks again! Follow the instructions I flashed my phone ROM back to the previous one that is MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010. I feel MightyRom is the most stable ROM I ever used. However, I do not know what's wrong with the new build, MightyROM_RhodiumW_032310. After I flashed my phone to this new build I did not install any new application and only restored all my contacts and agendas. Anyway, probably I can wait for another new ROM. Thanks for your help!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjianca View Post
Hi Eschelon, Thanks again! Follow the instructions I flashed my phone ROM back to the previous one that is MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010. I feel MightyRom is the most stable ROM I ever used. However, I do not know what's wrong with the new build, MightyROM_RhodiumW_032310. After I flashed my phone to this new build I did not install any new application and only restored all my contacts and agendas. Anyway, probably I can wait for another new ROM. Thanks for your help!

Try flashing the new Sprint oficial update let it provision, then do a clear storage let it provision, then re-download the new MR and try that.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2