PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Which imnutz cab are you using?
Just making sure that your not using the same one I am before I post the cab?
imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204
Old 04-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes, home means no roaming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3zyp00fs View Post
Hi, Im new to this whole thing. Does Home Only mean no roaming?

Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
Quick question for the team. Is there quick and/or easy way to create shortcuts in the start menu of programs installed on my SD card? I currently use Total Commander, but thats a one at a time system. Anyway to speed up the process?
You can also do this with provisioning XML

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="FileOperation">
<characteristic type="[Directory to put the shortcut in]" translation="install">
<characteristic type="MakeDir" />
<characteristic type="Shortcut Name.lnk" translation="install">
<characteristic type="Shortcut">
<parm name="Source" value="\Shortcut\Source\File.exe" translation="install" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewest View Post
I installed this, but it does not seem any different than the one in the FAQs....It does however appear to work... Is there anyway for the picture to show up in the HTC notification the way it used to with the stock 6.1 rom?
I haven't received a MMS in some time, but as far as I remember, you do get a notification from the HTC Notification Manager when one comes in, similar to text/email messages. And it shouldn't look any different to the user as far as using ArcSoft, the changes should only make it look different to the network when sending messages.

Last edited by imnuts; 04-01-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Hey Purian any Chance you will be Making a SLAP A HOE RED THEME for us?
Old 04-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

A while back I had posted a question about receiving an error message of "could not create the voice link recording directory"

I do not think this error is related to any of Mighty ROM's by the way.

After doing much searching, I think I have found that the problem is related to Total Commander marking the My Documents directory as hidden.

I found a posting on the net where someone simply went into the properties of the My Documents folder and unchecked the "Hidden" box and since I have done that, my issue with that error message has gone away.

I cannot tell what version of total commander I am running, but the .CAB file I use is called tcmdpocketarm if that helps anyone.

Hopefully this is a good fix for anyone experiencing this issue.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Great little program for reducing by 50%, the amount of times you hit your Sleep/Power button on the Sprint TP2. Placing this program on the today screen allows you to one press to put the phone in sleep vs. pressing the hard button.

Turn off the Light is the name of the CAB.
Can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=569473

I am unfamilar with how to attach a cab to this forum but would love to know how.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
I thank you for posting this cab, but although it was what I was looking for, I did not like it once I installed it. I deinstalled it but all I have is the old WM lock screen.... not the WM 6.5 lock screen. Any help please. Thanks!!
Now I rebooted about 5 times and my lock screen is back but it is just a screen with the background..... there is no date or slider. HELP TJ.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Now I rebooted about 5 times and my lock screen is back but it is just a screen with the background..... there is no date or slider. HELP TJ.

What are you looking for in a lock program?

I use lockdevice v1.6 which is the same lock device that comes with Mighty's new ROM, but it allows an GUI interface to tell it to lock on wakeup or sleep.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

First off let me say this, Mike, this 2.5 build is by far the best out there, amazing work. This I doubt has anything to do with your ROM honestly and more with the TP2's lack of Processing capacity. Let me also first say that I never had this issue with the 2/10 Sense 2.1 final build.

So, If I flash dance and flash the 3/23 MR, and leave everything stock except turning off the weather animations, everything works SUPER well for a day or so and then little by little everything beings to slow down ever so slightly. Also, I've tried the same thing with cookie's home tab mod and it doesn't seem to change anything at all, same issue. One of my co-worker experiences the exact same things.

This is kinda what I'm seeing:

- Unlock the phone after a hour or so of non-use and it takes 1-2 seconds to render the screen and refresh the weather.
- If you swipe up to pull the programs up after you haven't in a while, it hangs briefly before animating
- I can take the phone, turn it on, let it sit idle all day, and by 5:30 when I leave the office, its at about 65-70% memory usage and it started at 53% and was never used.
- Sometimes the MMS works for me, using the cab from page 1, and sometimes it doesn't...doesn't seem to be related to anything in specific that I can SEE.

The new ROM works well, but when I flashed back to the 2.1 ROM this morning, all those symptoms were gone. I'm just looking for some feedback because I really do like the 3/23 ROM until it begin's slowing down.

EDIT: I use MS Exchange for contacts/calendar/email, and NOT Microsoft MyPhone

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 04-01-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Did you happen to download saved texts via MyPhone?

I have heard that is a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
First off let me say this, Mike, this 2.5 build is by far the best out there, amazing work. This I doubt has anything to do with your ROM honestly and more with the TP2's lack of Processing capacity. Let me also first say that I never had this issue with the 2/10 Sense 2.1 final build.

So, If I flash dance and flash the 3/23 MR, and leave everything stock except turning off the weather animations, everything works SUPER well for a day or so and then little by little everything beings to slow down ever so slightly. Also, I've tried the same thing with cookie's home tab mod and it doesn't seem to change anything at all, same issue. One of my co-worker experiences the exact same things.

This is kinda what I'm seeing:

- Unlock the phone after a hour or so of non-use and it takes 1-2 seconds to render the screen and refresh the weather.
- If you swipe up to pull the programs up after you haven't in a while, it hangs briefly before animating
- I can take the phone, turn it on, let it sit idle all day, and by 5:30 when I leave the office, its at about 65-70% memory usage and it started at 53% and was never used.
- Sometimes the MMS works for me, using the cab from page 1, and sometimes it doesn't...doesn't seem to be related to anything in specific that I can SEE.

The new ROM works well, but when I flashed back to the 2.1 ROM this morning, all those symptoms were gone. I'm just looking for some feedback.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2