View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:32 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Did you happen to download saved texts via MyPhone?

I have heard that is a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
First off let me say this, Mike, this 2.5 build is by far the best out there, amazing work. This I doubt has anything to do with your ROM honestly and more with the TP2's lack of Processing capacity. Let me also first say that I never had this issue with the 2/10 Sense 2.1 final build.

So, If I flash dance and flash the 3/23 MR, and leave everything stock except turning off the weather animations, everything works SUPER well for a day or so and then little by little everything beings to slow down ever so slightly. Also, I've tried the same thing with cookie's home tab mod and it doesn't seem to change anything at all, same issue. One of my co-worker experiences the exact same things.

This is kinda what I'm seeing:

- Unlock the phone after a hour or so of non-use and it takes 1-2 seconds to render the screen and refresh the weather.
- If you swipe up to pull the programs up after you haven't in a while, it hangs briefly before animating
- I can take the phone, turn it on, let it sit idle all day, and by 5:30 when I leave the office, its at about 65-70% memory usage and it started at 53% and was never used.
- Sometimes the MMS works for me, using the cab from page 1, and sometimes it doesn't...doesn't seem to be related to anything in specific that I can SEE.

The new ROM works well, but when I flashed back to the 2.1 ROM this morning, all those symptoms were gone. I'm just looking for some feedback.