PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Which custom taskbars are working with this release?
Anyone?
this works for me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter17 View Post
I spoke too soon. After performing a soft reset because of a cab install, I am now stuck on the "Touch Pro 2" splash screen with the four red lines of data in the bottom left hand corner. I can't receive calls, and more importantly, I can't flash to another ROM. Any advice?

Pull out the battery for 20 mins, then toss it back in there and try to boot WinMo. If that doesn't work, pull the battery out for another 5 seconds, then put it back in again and then DON'T turn on the phone. Instead, at the same time hold the 1) down-volume key, 2) the send key, and 3) the end key. Once the multicolored bootloader screen pulls up it will give you instructions on how to reset
Old 03-24-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
running the latest cookies with editor plus retractoslide (3sec)----works great

you can get mobilegroove v6 from a link on MM official site
----------

just wondering what these 2 cabs do..
Santod Mods Stealth Slider 3 seconds.cab (99.5 KB, 0 views)
Super Stealth Slider Tab.cab (1.6 KB, 0 views)

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 03-24-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
this works for me
Can you post a screenshot please..
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

I have been continuing to expand my use of MM 03232010 ROM. Great work Mike. I have been able to resolve any things I have stumbled across so far and performance is great. I did, however, bump into something that I saw both in Impact and the prior Official ROM. The current Bing cab seems to load fine and will run (with new UI) but can't/won't get/use the GPS queries (message just says "Try Later"). The conversations about this were lost in the thread cleanup but I was able to install a couple of older Bing cabs and found that the .cab named Microsoft_Bing.cab dated 11/12/2009 can use the GPS queries w/o any problem but uses the older Bing UI.

Is this a known Bing problem? or have I got a local problem? Google Maps and others seem to be able to access GPS positioning w/o issues. I haven't seen anything mentioned in the new thread so I wondering if no one is using Bing or I have an individual issue. TIA (and again, many THANKS to Mike for his great work. I have my fingers crossed for his "Final Impact". Hope you recover soon!!)
Old 03-24-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by redz1234 View Post
----------

just wondering what these 2 cabs do..
Santod Mods Stealth Slider 3 seconds.cab (99.5 KB, 0 views)
Super Stealth Slider Tab.cab (1.6 KB, 0 views)
the first one will make your slider retractable.
The second not to sure I think it will change the looks of the tab.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
I have been continuing to expand my use of MM 03232010 ROM. Great work Mike. I have been able to resolve any things I have stumbled across so far and performance is great. I did, however, bump into something that I saw both in Impact and the prior Official ROM. The current Bing cab seems to load fine and will run (with new UI) but can't/won't get/use the GPS queries (message just says "Try Later"). The conversations about this were lost in the thread cleanup but I was able to install a couple of older Bing cabs and found that the .cab named Microsoft_Bing.cab dated 11/12/2009 can use the GPS queries w/o any problem but uses the older Bing UI.

Is this a known Bing problem? or have I got a local problem? Google Maps and others seem to be able to access GPS positioning w/o issues. I haven't seen anything mentioned in the new thread so I wondering if no one is using Bing or I have an individual issue. TIA (and again, many THANKS to Mike for his great work. I have my fingers crossed for his "Final Impact". Hope you recover soon!!)
The newest Bing versions (the ones with the daily changing backgrounds) do not work with the Verizon RHOD500 gps chip and/or drivers

In other words, it's a Bing problem and has existed since the latest versions came out. It's not a fault with Mike's ROM
Old 03-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

aussiepunk is a n00b

Mike this Official ROM is awesome!! I think it is going to be my new running ROM, it's cool enough to supplant IMPACT.

I need everyone's help though. When entering the time in alarms and calendar entries this ROM and the IMPACT ROM both have these uber-cool looking finger-friendly roller bars. only problem is if you're trying to add a bunch of calendar entries at once with two thumbs/the stylus this can really slow things down, there doesn't seem to be a choice to disable the fancy time rollers. Is there a reg hack or cabs available to allow typing of the time with either soft/hard keyboards or both?
Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Dark Ninja - Android Taskbar
MightyROM 032310 Edition
-Updated Volume Control DLL For Full Compatibility

Download Me!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
The newest Bing versions (the ones with the daily changing backgrounds) do not work with the Verizon RHOD500 gps chip and/or drivers

In other words, it's a Bing problem and has existed since the latest versions came out. It's not a fault with Mike's ROM
Eschelon, Thanks for the info. Didn't figure it was Mike's problem since Google Maps would use it. Does anyone know if Bing is working on a fix or is there any work-around? I didn't see any reference to anything going on searching the Bing site.

Thanks again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2