View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter17 View Post
I spoke too soon. After performing a soft reset because of a cab install, I am now stuck on the "Touch Pro 2" splash screen with the four red lines of data in the bottom left hand corner. I can't receive calls, and more importantly, I can't flash to another ROM. Any advice?

Pull out the battery for 20 mins, then toss it back in there and try to boot WinMo. If that doesn't work, pull the battery out for another 5 seconds, then put it back in again and then DON'T turn on the phone. Instead, at the same time hold the 1) down-volume key, 2) the send key, and 3) the end key. Once the multicolored bootloader screen pulls up it will give you instructions on how to reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.