PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Day 16 since giving us some hope. Is it time to move on? IDK. If not MightyRom...then what's the next best thing? Energy? Vin?
Old 08-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718 View Post
Anyone have the Sprint provisioning cab they link/post please?
It should manually provision. but if it doesn't you can provision it yourself. Just push the windows button, then go into the tools folder, select provision device, and then select your specific carrier. then select committ to provision your device, it will ask if you want to reset your TP2, select yes and you should be all set.

Hope this thelps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
somehow I have managed to get 525 in rep... last time i looked it was 300... i need to stop posting helpful or funny or agreeable posts...
this happens to me. Sometime it goes up like 50 or so in a few days and then sometime its weeks before it goes up at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Well for me I gave up on doing any extra modding on my TP2 as I have acquired an iPod Touch and I have been messing with that for the past month or so...

What does the future hold...I would like to see a nice WP7 phone come to VZW but like you said it looks like they are trying to go DROID...I am partial to WP7 but it still needs to show me more and I want to see app support before I am on board...
I am kind of in the same boat here. I have not been doing much to my phone lately either. I have been playing with the latest version of the Android. Which I am starting to like!
I also just picked up a 2nd ipod touch for my wife and have been messin witht that for the last couple weeks.
i will say that the version from the dark side is pretty bad ass. the specs are top of the line...still not sure if sprint got it if i would get one but i would consider it.
I am waiting for WM7 though to see how I like that before I deicide what I am going to get for me new phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
Day 16 since giving us some hope. Is it time to move on? IDK. If not MightyRom...then what's the next best thing? Energy? Vin?
Honestly, I keep coming back to MR Official... I tried energy MANY times, but since its not his main device, there are MANY issues... :*/ , otherwise 21914 and Sense 2018 are really nice, respond well, and seem smoother to me even!

But again, back to MR...

Old 08-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

But who's counting!? LOL

Quote:

Old 08-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
But who's counting!? LOL
Obviously someone. I was wondering also but Mike will do it when he is ready. thats always been his MO and I dont think that will ever change.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

LOL.You can't rush perfection. Right?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
LOL.You can't rush perfection. Right?
you CAN actually... but then its NOT perfection... contradiction much?
Old 08-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

flyera343 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
I had about 17MB storage memory, watched a few Youtube videos; Youtube quit with message that there was no more memory; looked and now I'm at 5.90MB. I've searched "My Device" using Resco Explorer 2010 and can't find where the space went. Which brings me to my question: how do I free up storage memory? 17MB was not much to begin with. I've uninstalled every program I can part with; never had this problem on Stock ROM. This ROM must be pretty big.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Vlip3

Edit: I've used Advanced Config Tool to move all files (photos, videos, audio) to storage card; checked my documents folder on device, everything is empty.
Try emptying browser caches...or the big one-Google Map's cache.. I reset Google Maps once in a while to clean everything out. It doesn't take long to build up a lot of MB's in these area's...
Old 08-25-2010, 07:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyera343 View Post
Try emptying browser caches...or the big one-Google Map's cache.. I reset Google Maps once in a while to clean everything out. It doesn't take long to build up a lot of MB's in these area's...
Thanks!! I had found about 15MB in the ~Recycled folder which is hidden by default. This brought me to 21.89MB. When I reset Google Maps, it jumped to 42.35MB! Clearing the Opera cache brought me to 47.35MB. Those are some really BIG improvements.

Thanks again!
Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
It should manually provision. but if it doesn't you can provision it yourself. Just push the windows button, then go into the tools folder, select provision device, and then select your specific carrier. then select committ to provision your device, it will ask if you want to reset your TP2, select yes and you should be all set.
Yea i know this but there was also a cab before to install to get the Sprint provisioning and PRL update, the original/default that comes with the TP2.

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2