PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
I love using the Cookie Home Tab mod, but im noticing that when i use that and then i use the browser for a couple minutes i jump to 90-95% and it closes my palringo down which i use all day is there any thing to remedy this? i've tried it on energy rom and it does the same thing

are there any alternatives to getting more quick links that dont use all the ram up?

how does max sense compare to cookies hometab?

and also what can i use to get the same wallpaper on everytab? i was using the cookie home tab for that but im finding when i browse the web it runs me up to 95%
santod makes quicklink and bg4all cabs here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
santod makes quicklink and bg4all cabs here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
thanks one more thing how can i change the text in the top left corner where it says verizon to say whatever i want it to say ie my name or something
Old 06-27-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
thanks one more thing how can i change the text in the top left corner where it says verizon to say whatever i want it to say ie my name or something
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21538
or
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=574557
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Has anyone noticed what happens if your on the phone and a text comes in? It brings up the keyboard over the phone app and theres no way to get rid of it.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Has anyone noticed what happens if your on the phone and a text comes in? It brings up the keyboard over the phone app and theres no way to get rid of it.
I haven't experienced anything like that. Are you running any 3rd party messaging clients liek VITO SMS or SMS-Chat?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, so my wife has been complaining about her phone freezing and having the SOD. I switched her Sense for SPB mobiel shell, and she has not yet seen the phone freeze, or have the SOD.. She is happy as a clam!

Old 06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike: what's this about a new HSPL? cmonex and olipro looking for another way to rip off the community? You should be ashamed to fly that "elite team" banner imho...
Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jmsnyc is a n00b

the end key calls the default lock program...does anyone know where the exe file is located and the name? thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I love using the Cookie Home Tab mod, but im noticing that when i use that and then i use the browser for a couple minutes i jump to 90-95% and it closes my palringo down which i use all day is there any thing to remedy this? i've tried it on energy rom and it does the same thing

are there any alternatives to getting more quick links that dont use all the ram up?

how does max sense compare to cookies hometab?

and also what can i use to get the same wallpaper on everytab? i was using the cookie home tab for that but im finding when i browse the web it runs me up to 95%
Dude I know Palringo is a nice im program but we have discovered that the name of the program was truly Pal-suck my phone/battery dry-ringo...this program literally can use your battery full charged in one hour...

My suggestion....use palringo as needed...also look over your programs and try soft resets throughout the day they help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Does it still persist after the call has ended?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Ok, so my wife has been complaining about her phone freezing and having the SOD. I switched her Sense for SPB mobiel shell, and she has not yet seen the phone freeze, or have the SOD.. She is happy as a clam!
Have you tried iPhoneToday...after seeing Mighty talking about I gave it a try and it is pretty damn nice...really responsive...plus on a soft reset I am running at about 42% with 110 RAM Free...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633618

-----

Also anyone who is interested in the link above someone made a Sense Tab as well...so if anyone wants to look into making it compatible and in a cab for MightyROM that would be pretty cool....
Old 06-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
Mike: what's this about a new HSPL? cmonex and olipro looking for another way to rip off the community? You should be ashamed to fly that "elite team" banner imho...
I cant say mike should be ashamed of anything really, while I do agree that they are SEVERELY ripping off the PPC community at large (friend decided just to get the Evo since he had been waiting 5 months for email back to get unlock, thats one i know of personally, otherwise simply search the forums here or at xda and the Internet in general to find more instances), I dont think Mike has anything to do with THAT specific area...

EDIT: shameless note here, if they where improving capability/features, more power to them, but since not... no thx... (been a while but the last thing I heard was that the HSPL or something close to that level controlled the FM Radio feature, which i WOULD NOT mind paying for...)

Last edited by Kane3162; 06-27-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2