PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 05:33 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearroyo View Post
Wow this thread moves fast!

Anyone able to duplicate?
Yeah thats a feature of the internet tab bro...my suggestion...keep it simple...and clean
Old 03-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Did you HR, and flash to stock prior to flashing the new Mighty? The issue you are having seems like symptoms of a bad flash. I would do the dance and see what happens. HR, flash to stock, HR, Flash back Mighty, HR.....at least. I like to overkill it and HR, SR, flash to stock, HR, SR, flash to custom ROM, HR, HR, SR........Yes it may be overkill but it has never failed me......BUT.....I only flash to stock once in a full moon and have never (pounding on wooden desk) had any random HR issues.

I was using the previous Feb 2010 ROM, Flashed to this new ROM, hard reset. If I go back to the stock ROM, do i have to lock it and stuff?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
MightyROM Verizon Provisioning
Includes Verizon Visual Voicemail

Download Me!

Mike, Is there a way to get Visual Voicemail on a Sprint TP2??
Old 03-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon w/ BigCo0ie 23563 ROM

crsa3000 is a n00b
Incoming text messages are 1 hour ahead?

Anyone know what regedit or phone setting to fix incoming message time being 1 hour ahead of my phone's time?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
I was using the previous Feb 2010 ROM, Flashed to this new ROM, hard reset. If I go back to the stock ROM, do i have to lock it and stuff?
No, relocking is never necessary. Once you're unlocked, you only need to re-lock if you are explicitly told to do so by the chef, or by cmonex herself

EDIT: I should add that you would also re-lock if you plan on returning to the stock ROM for the sole reason of returning your phone to the carrier for warranty purposes. But you can run a stock ROM while unlocked

Last edited by Eschelon; 03-23-2010 at 05:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Toliet Paper 2
Carrier: SpRint

jdmtsx is becoming a great contributor

Mighty: I think this is a bug....Phone dialer vibrate does not turn off. I went into personalize and turned off vibrate but phone dialer still vibrates.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just had SOD.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Okay pretty big issue. My phone is at 10%, I have it plugged in right now in the schools library in the USB port of this computer. After about 10 mins I look at the phone and it still gives me the message about low battery and to get it on the charger, so I take out the usb cable and plug it back in now after 5 mins the light is green and it says it's at 100%. This is obviously wrong.

Soft reset brings me back to 20% and I'm going through the whole thing over again.
So my phone ended up dying about 5 mins after unplugging it from the USB and it was dead all the way home (where I am now) and I just plugged it into an AC charger and now it's green and at 100% WTF. When I flashed this rom I cleared storage 3 times to be sure and I'm having this battery issue that was never there before.

Also is there a way to get the original phone canvas? This newer one has really small buttons compared to the old one.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux

Last edited by RicoRich196; 03-23-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Just had SOD.
I had this with impact hopefully i dont have it tomorrow like i do every morning i switched back to the old radio we shall see if it crashes flashing impact gonna configure my settings tonight and hopefully i dont get the sod tomorrow just like i had it every morning at work
Old 03-23-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Mike, Is there a way to get Visual Voicemail on a Sprint TP2??
I'm on VzW, but don't want to pay for the VVM. I've been using FVM Plus for the last few months and it works great.

http://www.fusionvoicemailplus.com/m...ng/default.htm

Free app for your phone, logs into an online account where your VM's are stored, can listen to them on your phone.

The only thing, is that you have to send a "No Answer Busy" sequence to your carrier to have them forward any non-answered calls to the 800 number associated with the FVM Plus Service. When you sign-up, and specify Sprint, they should give you instructions on how to setup your Line with the necessary Call Forwarding config.

I found a CAB file on their website (after you create account and login) that I use within SASHIMI to reinstall after each ROM update.
I also Backup/Restore the following files so that the account/settings info is restored after ROM Update.

Code:
\Program Files\FVMPlus\Accounts
\Program Files\FVMPlus\AutoDownload
\Program Files\FVMPlus\EmptyOnExit

Definitely provides a Visual Voicemail, in lieu of anything you'd have to pay for from your carrier.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2