PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Wesley762 04-28-2010 11:00 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Well CHT Editor went all wacky on me last night, tried to uninstall it and just made a mess of things, not sure if the cab was bad or what but time to hard reset and start from scratch again. running FF beta.

Is anyone else having issues with CHT Editor? I had the text problem, I uninstalled it and it was like everything was still there, lock-screen was still on the text was still there.

jweavis 04-28-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1723950)
I keep reading about people adding the start button to the bottom left, but am curious why people are just using the "hidden" start button on the top left?

Is it just preference?

I love the hidden start button.

searcher61 04-28-2010 11:14 AM

Wow... I just flashed back yesterday to the official beta..and now see Mike put a cab together to put the start button at the bottom. So I am about to flash back to Force... to give it another try........ at least it's keeping me busy while waiting for SE, lol.

jweavis 04-28-2010 11:19 AM

Having an issue when the phone is locked with LockDevice, receive a MMS, slide to unlock and the phone hangs.

Removed LockDevice and going to try to use CHT for the auto lock. It doesn't seem to lock automatically when I press the standby button. Still playing with it. Not sure if it's the ROM, MMS, or LockDevice.

Adamp24 04-28-2010 11:21 AM

Where can I get the new official beta, or Force? I've looked all over. If it's private.. why haven't I been invited =(

toddpedersen 04-28-2010 11:28 AM

it will lock based on whatever time you have set for the phone to go into standby in your backlight settings.

I had the same issue and that is why I used the Device Lock 1.62, so immediately on pressing the standby button, it would lock, but the hanging and potential for other issues with LD, forced me to remove it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jweavis (Post 1724072)
Having an issue when the phone is locked with LockDevice, receive a MMS, slide to unlock and the phone hangs.

Removed LockDevice and going to try to use CHT for the auto lock. It doesn't seem to lock automatically when I press the standby button. Still playing with it. Not sure if it's the ROM, MMS, or LockDevice.

HTCotta 04-28-2010 11:28 AM

If you looked all over for anything but just a link, you'd know it is a private beta group. Also, why the entitlement to being invited?

vzihome 04-28-2010 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For people having trouble with LD, try smartlock. I have noticed that with LD i have gotten SOD. With smartlock i havent had any issues.Fixing to do another SOD fix thread on main forums for people who keep having this issue, dont have my notes complete and need more testing to be sure it works. BTW did anyone try the swype cab i posted earlier? any fixes to the no data glitch? Thanks.

rnunez 04-28-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 1723926)
you may want to delete the account and trying syncing up again. sorry cant think of another solution right now. or close sense and restart it.

Thanks for the reply. I tried both of your ideas without any sucsess. I hate to do a hard reset with a new rom just around the corner. I think i will just live with it until then.

Wesley762 04-28-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vzihome (Post 1724094)
For people having trouble with LD, try smartlock. I have noticed that with LD i have gotten SOD. With smartlock i havent had any issues.Fixing to do another SOD fix thread on main forums for people who keep having this issue, dont have my notes complete and need more testing to be sure it works. BTW did anyone try the swype cab i posted earlier? any fixes to the no data glitch? Thanks.

thanks for this, I was running the 1.9b version and liked it, don't think I was having any problem's with it, nice to see a update on it.