PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

PhantomApolyon 04-28-2010 12:32 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by siraloz (Post 1724198)
I think he meant: "I almost shit myself when I realized the last time I checked was Wednesday"

yep, haha, my battery life has been so good I don't know what to do with myself, I keep feeling like I need to charge it but I don't yet... 8)

dkeller59er 04-28-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 1724202)
Question for MM or Beta Testers

The last official mightyrom is missing the Touch Input Setting that toggles the registry key HKLM\Software\HTC\ezsip\VibrationEnabled, and the registry key isn't even there - I added it manually and set it to 0 to turn off the Vibration when typing a key on the sip, but will it be included in the Settings app in the next release?

Toddpedersen showed me where it was in the HTC Sense settings Personalize, but I have been using SPBMS instead so Sense doesn't work which explains why I couldn't find it. If the Touch Input Settings are still missing the Vibrate toggle, is there at least another way to get to the Vibration option without going through the Sense Settings Personalize (or editing the registry myself)?

http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...=8116#post8116

If you go to the Settings Tab> Personalize> Vibration you can get rid of the vibration. It disables all the vibration for applications though.

PhantomApolyon 04-28-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1724204)
That one is hard to say, because Monday replacing Wednesday flows pretty well.

Only he knows right?

I typed too quick but yea, I charged it Monday and its now Wednesday and still haven't charged it :D

toddpedersen 04-28-2010 12:36 PM

Ask and you shall receive. Let me PM you the Beta files! :drunken: NOT!

Sorry to pull your chain, but that is what I envisioned some people that were given the luxury of beta testing, actually doing for their buddies or friends.

I was very sad to see that Mike had to resort to his threats, because of a small few that might have done such a thing.

EDIT: Mike, this was a joke to rub it in to those that disobeyed. I would never risk my beta testing honor by doing anything like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by savaytse66 (Post 1724166)
I haven't been lucky enough to try a beta, but when I upgraded to CHT 1.7 from the previous version running on the 3/23 official release, I had problems uninstalling CHT 1.6.1, CHT editor, and Advanced HT cleanly. When I installed 1.7, it could not locate the editor, and I had some other things that just wouldn't go away on the home screen. I messed around some, but eventually hard reset and installed it cleanly.

I doubt this helps you much, but I've had some problems as well. That being said, since installing it cleanly, it runs fine.

Cobaltikus 04-28-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1724211)
If you go to the Settings Tab> Personalize> Vibration you can get rid of the vibration. It disables all the vibration for applications though.

I appreciate the reponse, but that was not my question. I am not using HTC Sense so I can't go to the Settings Tab of it...

Cobaltikus 04-28-2010 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
see attached.

Is this in the new roms?

dkeller59er 04-28-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 1724225)
I appreciate the reponse, but that was not my question. I am not using HTC Sense so I can't go to the Settings Tab of it...

Right... sorry bout that.. Well then to answer your question... There is no setting to turn off vibration in the text input settings. But if you do enable sense.. turn vibration off the way i explained, and then disable sense again, it does turn the vibration off.

chagersc 04-28-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 1724231)
see attached.

Is this in the new roms?

it isnt on the full force beta

NeroDan 04-28-2010 12:48 PM

With regards to swype and the data issue, it seems to only screw it up after the first install/soft reset. I had issues only when I was messing with different versions, and after the last time I softreset after a new installation it stopped breaking the data.

Also, I saw a few posts where they hard reset to fix the issue? Not necessary, just reprovision using the tool under Start->System->Provision Device (May be in a different location, but trust me, it's there.)

dkeller59er 04-28-2010 12:56 PM

Full Force Beta Testers.... Is this CFC Compressed or not? Would like todo some testing with a couple programs