PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

hmmmm, HD tweak doesn't work anymore for changing soft keys on the home screen. I like to set my right softkey to SMS and now when I set the right softkey it changes the left one - I remember it doing this in the stock rom. Is there another way to change it?

Last edited by Sim-X; 03-23-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

asunners is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
darn no bluetooth pan
+1 Would love to see this added also!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ¨UMightyROM.com¨U ¨UWindows Phone0…3¨U ¨USense UI¨U

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
What does this actually do? I'm looking on the phone page, at the top in the area that says Verizon Wireless, there is a phone, an unlock, and this target circle with a line through it. What does this do? TIA
that's the location feature of CDMA. it's defaulted to e911 only.. have to go to:

start : settings : personal: phone: cdma services: location settings.. then hit Get Settings

if you change this to 'Location On' , that circle with line though it on the phone screen will change to a normal GPS looking icon.

in this day and age of assisted gps, and quick gps.. I'm not really sure what this buys you.. I know in my pre-winmo days.. this setting was required for the VzW navigator and other gps-related apps to function properly..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So far everything is great but there is one thing that is bugging me.

Underneath the start bar and above the soft keys there is a white line that doesn't remove when you kill the curtains, any ideas anyone?

EDIT: I think I was using blackout before which got rid of those IF they existed with the 2.1 release

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 03-23-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: verizon

Richw is just getting started

I am used to the hard reset prior to provisioning. But the provisioning comes up automatically (very cool) but what about the hard reset?
Old 03-23-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richw View Post
I am used to the hard reset prior to provisioning. But the provisioning comes up automatically (very cool) but what about the hard reset?
do the provisioning and then hard reset
Old 03-23-2010, 09:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Couple things I have noticed:
The Flash Light for X time under new texts is grayed out
HD Tweak when changing the right softkey it actually changes the left(original stock rom use to do this)
I hate the dual ring/system volume - I always keep them the same

It's still nice to see a great overhaul

edit: I just made a shortcut to "Text" below the Calendar - that works great for the time being

Overall wow, it's so nice 2 see an update - thanks a ton

Can't wait for the blackout theme!

Last edited by Sim-X; 03-23-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Re: ¨UMightyROM.com¨U ¨UWindows Phone0…3¨U ¨USense UI¨U

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
that's the location feature of CDMA. it's defaulted to e911 only.. have to go to:

start : settings : personal: phone: cdma services: location settings.. then hit Get Settings

if you change this to 'Location On' , that circle with line though it on the phone screen will change to a normal GPS looking icon.

in this day and age of assisted gps, and quick gps.. I'm not really sure what this buys you.. I know in my pre-winmo days.. this setting was required for the VzW navigator and other gps-related apps to function properly..
Ah okay...thanks for the info.

By the way, after a soft reset it shows with a line through it. Then going through the settings for location, it is already checked to be on. Returning to the phone, the line is gone without doing anything.....weird.

Also, automatic prepend seemed to turn itself back on after the reset. Went to turn it off, and it was already off, but still adds the 1 before the phone number....also weird.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

nartecurb is just getting started

Is anybody having an issue when plugging headphones into the 3.5mm jack? If you use the HTC usb port head phones you can hear sounds. You plug a standard headset in and no sound at all. I have not installed any .cab files at all. Just wondering if others are having this issue.

Other than that Awesome ROM!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

anyone else havin an issue with TeleNav going past 0% on the startup screen, or google maps saying error, you need an internet connection..??

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2