PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

This would be correct, you only have to uninstall if you have a different version installed, otherwise just make sure messaging is turned off from the task manager and install the cab Soft reset and your done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post

The person who supplied me with the cab said it worked for him. As for uninstalling, only if you have a different version installed...

Old 03-23-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I'm curious...
people who got the ROM, what were your speeds like? Did it hold up better then HTC's servers after they released 6.5?
took about 3 minutes to download this ROM, over an hour for the official release on the HTC site.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm curious...
people who got the ROM, what were your speeds like? Did it hold up better then HTC's servers after they released 6.5?

DL speeds were high!! took me about 3 - 4 minutes.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I'm curious...
Definitely way faster than HTC. I grabbed Mighty's at about half the maximum of my 20Mbps Fios speeds and that was soon as it was up when everyone was hitting it. HTC site was like 5% of the speed I got tonight and that was at 6AM on the east coast, ended up using a fast mirror that morning instead.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:52 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Look in the FAQ. been there since last night

The person who supplied me with the cab said it worked for him. As for uninstalling, only if you have a different version installed...
So your on Sprint....which one are you using personally?

And I dumped the Sprint ROM...what is the PPST for?? Its a cab. Just wondering what it does.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-23-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

Aquos1 is a n00b

I didn't notice this on the new change log, but does this new rom contain the HTC ebook reader tab and the document viewer tab?

Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
So your on Sprint....which one are you using personally?

i'm with Sprint, and I'm using the same cab as the one posted!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
HALLLELEUJIAHHHHHH

Hehe I was trying to type in the download link but I didn't realize Mike was removing the WAR from the title of the download....tricky Mike...

Bg below for anyone...who wants it...
Could i have a bigger wvga one this one is so small when i save it i want this as my splash screen and wallpaper

BTW Mike Great Work on the new rom i have yet to try it cause im sticking with my impact but the boot memory nicely done always good work no glitches when i use your roms however if i use other ones i always have annoying issues like overheating all the time not fast all the time memory hogs but yours are nice and simple so i can customize what i want on it Great work And looking forward for new Impact
Happy Flashing everyone
Old 03-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does anyone have a cab to show the call history link in the home tab, i tried cookie mosters and it doesnt work.... also does anyone know where i can get the Flamerise theme........
Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
does anyone have a cab to show the call history link in the home tab, i tried cookie mosters and it doesnt work.... also does anyone know where i can get the Flamerise theme........
You have to download CHT editor and in there are the settings to show call history
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2