PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Finally!!!
Radio 2.23.00WV
Old 04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Gonna clean up the post.. get all my thx in .. to those who definately deserve!! 1st page will be update as soon as possible.. many other extras and options to come.. I hope you all enjoy.. I didnt wanna let you down!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It looks fantastically awesome Purian! This is your best work yet!!! Many many many thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Great job on your theme Purian. The Blue highlights looks excellent!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post

The Official 1st Released MightyROM 2.5 Theme
Introducing :
MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN

Get it Here

*Enjoy*

Excellent work Purian... this is an incredibly pretty theme. But, I must admit that I am very pleased with this rom the way it is. As I see Purian`s Theme shown above it gets very tempting, However, I don`t like the clear clock and was wondering if perhaps there was some kind of cab I could install to get the Call History button on the Home screen as shown here.
Many thanks for any suggestion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Excellent work Purian... this is an incredibly pretty theme. But, I must admit that I am very pleased with this rom the way it is. As I see Purian`s Theme shown above it gets very tempting, However, I don`t like the clear clock and was wondering if perhaps there was some kind of cab I could install to get the Call History button on the Home screen as shown here.
Many thanks for any suggestion
You can get the 'Call History' with the Co0kie home tab (via CHT editor) or with MaxManila
Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You can get the 'Call History' with the Co0kie home tab (via CHT editor) or with MaxManila
Thanks for the insights bro. But isn`t there a way to get it without those two options you mentioned, HCT or MaxManila? It has been reported that both when not cooked in the rom cause all kinds of glitches.
Thanks

Last edited by gabbythe1; 04-09-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I've used CHT with Cookie's MOD since MightyMike released this rom on 3-22 and haven't had a hiccup since. I only use one page of 25 links though and not three as it does tend to be a little slow with any more links than that.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Thanks for the insights bro. But isn`t there a way to get it without those two options you mentioned, HCT or MaxManila? It has been reported that both when not cooked in the rom cause all kinds of glitches.
Thanks
They're not cooked in, but you can install them. I've been using co0kie's HomeTab for quite a while now, even used it during the beta testing of the latest ROM, never once had an issue with it.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-09-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

I will clear it up for you all soon. . . I had soo much running I crashed my pc lol.. thank you all for the feedback.. This theme does NOT change your clock or taskbar.. it does ur dialer. .. highlight presses.. and slider icons etc.. ! I try to keep a stock theme if you think of it that way like the same as mike does with a rom to let the users choose what else they want to do!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2