PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

jwdaniels23 03-25-2010 09:18 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I hope this has not already been asked...If I load a wallpaper different than the default one.... how can I go back to the default wallpaper?:scratch:

Lyman1 03-25-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1660484)
Because it creates a tiny bit of lag and I hate all lag :D

I would LOVE a mod that turned off the flip clock animation, weather animations, and clock weather animations all in one go. :)

+1

I've been waiting for such a tweak.

All the Best!

ffkip911 03-25-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1660506)
I hope this has not already been asked...If I load a wallpaper different than the default one.... how can I go back to the default wallpaper?:scratch:

settings tab/personalize/home tab wallpaper/weather wallpaper...choose your wallpaper

jwdaniels23 03-25-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1660537)
settings tab/personalize/home tab wallpaper/weather wallpaper...choose your wallpaper

Yes, but the default plain black wallpaper is not there. So how do you get that particular wallpaper back??

ariesq 03-25-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1660376)
Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Not sure if anyone caught this yet but MyPhone has an update as of this afternoon. If you use MyPhone, its out there for ya when you sync up. :)

Has anyone else updated their MyPhone?

I just updated and it totally wiped everything MyPhone backs up (ie. contacts, texts, calender appointments etc).

I soft reset, and now it won't let me sign onto MyPhone on my phone.

Please let me know if your experiencing similar problems after the update.

Thanks!

amart565 03-25-2010 10:07 PM

Can someone post a few cabs for colorful taskbars? I am using the Andriod Ninja one from the first page, but I don't really like the robot... I just want something 100% compatible with the ROM, I've seen some screenshots of sweet taskbars, but I've read alot about how they can bork the ROM, and I'm not really in the mood to test tons of them. Can someone post a few colorful taskbar mods that work well with MightyROM? That'd be fantastic.

OR78 03-25-2010 10:09 PM

Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariesq
Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1660376)

Not sure if anyone caught this yet but MyPhone has an update as of this afternoon. If you use MyPhone, its out there for ya when you sync up. :)

Has anyone else updated their MyPhone?

I just updated and it totally wiped everything MyPhone backs up (ie. contacts, texts, calender appointments etc).

I soft reset, and now it won't let me sign onto MyPhone on my phone.

Please let me know if your experiencing similar problems after the update.

Thanks!

Everything worked just fine here. Try logging into MyPhone from your computer and restore your date from the myphone archives.

avoider03 03-25-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1660435)
Haven't noticed any probs with memory.
have 20 shortcuts on 3 pages, no opera shortcuts--don't use it all that much. i do use groovemobile and didn't have a prob getting push mail and sms at the same time.

running at 60% right now..it will edge up a bit during the day but not much above 76%

I am having problems with groovemobile failing to find anything (and then freezing).
Also, Pocket Player does not show the "browse page".

I run SPB Mobile Shell.

Are others successful in running these combinations? or would reflashing be suggested?

tjELITE 03-25-2010 10:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtis8 (Post 1659926)
I know the old SenseUI2.1 stuff is a tad outdated, but anything in the SenseUI2.5 areas should work just fine :)

Here you go, but these are only the screens, and not the cab for easy install.

Here is a cab for the Black Opera Loading screen for 2.5...enjoy....

Also does anyone have the CDMA Bilobrian Taskbar with the latest dll mighty edit? If so please post it as I wanna tinker with something...for future refrence..:evil4:

As for the Black Dialer...it is ready...I will be releasing it soon I just got to get some things set up first and it will be good to go....

Thanks all...

-----
Also below is a cab to install the HTC Logo as your start icon...it only changes the Start Icon and nothing else...this works on any 6.5 ROM

ffkip911 03-25-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avoider03 (Post 1660612)
I am having problems with groovemobile failing to find anything (and then freezing).
Also, Pocket Player does not show the "browse page".

I run SPB Mobile Shell.

Are others successful in running these combinations? or would reflashing be suggested?

it was updated yesterday with new tokens---update to v6

I'll throw on MS and Mobilesense with darkness detacher tomorrow and see how it goes--pm me in the afternoon