PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MordyT 03-25-2010 11:59 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1658381)
Can anyone hook me up with a background that does landscape and portrait of this and a splash screencab i would be very grateful good background and even better splash screnncananyone help me with this?
Thanks

Its in the FAQ...since the first night. Look there...

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi (Post 1658500)
Can we get the Sprint Navigation tab with this ROM?

I want it too. Thinking about starting a bounty for it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI (Post 1658525)
I installed this as soon as I got the notification update. Very smooth and stable! The only issue that I have found is that my dialer is broke! Any ideas or replacements that will fix this??

Where did you get that taskbar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sim-X (Post 1658571)
Anyone else try to edit a favorite on tf3d? The edited url doesn't seem to stick and it goes to the old url. I added a favorite and typed in the wrong url, after I edited it and saved it it sill went to the wrong url. I had to remove it and make it over.

I did. I found that the quicklinks had to be redone, but not the fav altogether...

Quote:

Originally Posted by imnuts (Post 1658575)
EDIT: Also, how do I keep the stupid HTC shortcuts from appearing in my start menu. I've tried searching the registry to see if there was something creating them there and there wasn't, also, nothing is in my \Windows\StartUp folder that should be. It's really annoying and I'm never going to use them and don't want them, and until this update, they weren't there.

FAQ. Misc regedits.
Ziggy was nice enough to tell me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1658681)
Hey, the BsB config program actually has that as one of the options - check it out..... have a good one!:mrgreen:

Edit: I really need to multi-quote...... I should read everything and THEN answer questions in one quote like tjELITE and Mordy do........... good job guys!! I'll try to do better with that!!:silent:

I agree. + I like your sig

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1658855)
How do I get the large phone dialer from the previous ROM back?

Thanks

Not possible atm. Mike tried, but don't think succeeded. If you do find a way, please share.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotcalla (Post 1659024)
Couple questions:

1. Is there a way I can get a 2nd page of Quick Links other than installing Cookie's .cab? I like the 3x3 setup

2. Are there any Music Player friendly SmartLock screens around that would allow me to change the track while the device is locked (minus S2U)?

Thanks

1) As mentioned, cookies mod.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstretch (Post 1659379)
Has anyone noticed issues with programs automatically being closed? I run Palringo all day long and at least a dozen times a day since I loaded MM's new ROM, somehow Palringo exits by itself. I think I've noticed the issue with Opera some too... And I have the "X" set to tap & hold to end programs.

Anyone seen this?

Yeah,
There is a reg for closing programs when ram usage = certain amount. On my TP, advanced config would allow me to change it (or turn it off). Try it, let me know...

MightyMike 03-25-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1660733)
Hey Mike, any idea when beta testing will begin on the new Impact?

no eta at the moment. The build of this rom literally pooped me out.

I need some time to recuperate.

JokeZony0u 03-26-2010 12:02 AM

Totally off topic, but I finally gave swype a try today and after using it and actually trying to get used to the thing, I absolutely hate it. It's murder entering websites using it

Anyhow..how's RAM usage for everyone after awhile? I spike up to 70% without doing anything and cleanRAM can't reclaim anything... :T

mlin 03-26-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1660810)
no eta at the moment. The build of this rom literally pooped me out.

I need some time to recuperate.

Thanks for the reply! I know you worked your a$$ off on this ROM and it's greatly appreciated. No worries on the wait, I'll just look forward to trying it when it happens. Feel free to keep me in mind for beta testing when the time comes...:drunken:

amart565 03-26-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azl (Post 1660763)
Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Disabling the home screen weather animation helped but it's still not as smooth as before I enabled My Location (aka when the weather clock was activated).

I thought I was the only person to have noticed this.... I'd like to disable it too, only so that the scrolling will be smoother...

Gadjetguy 03-26-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1660808)
go with whatever is good for you until you notice weird shit happening... then if that's the case u know where to start ;)

Sounds good.
Thanks...And great job with the ROM.

MordyT 03-26-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1659972)
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that schedules taking the trash out. lol

Z

LMAO. I will start doing that...:headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 (Post 1660151)
holy moses, you using a phone or a pc? lol

A PC that fits in my pocket and has a phone feature....
thats how I think of it...:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmseeley (Post 1660225)
imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204
1PercentBattery
KeepMusicOnWhenIdle
ReduceRecordBitrate
DisableAutoDeployKB
HTCGeoService 1_0_19221322_00
LockDevice_V1.6
MightyROM_Notification_Blinking_Light
PHM Registry Editor
SPB Soft Reset Utility
PocketRAR
Advanced_Config2 - MordyT edit
Pandora+VGA+IVAN1+SC
lunacieROM tcpWindow

Careful what you do with Advanced Config, it really isn't designed for TP2.
Glad you like the edit I made though:evil4:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1660405)
Any you experienced users running the cookie home tab 1.6.1 version? While i initially loved it, I'm starting to not have good vibes about it.

Yes. PM me if you need to ask a question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1660665)
for plain black I actually take a picture with my finger over the lense then save as wallpaper----dirty, but works

Its there, no need for such dirty things. Choose all albums...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1660812)
Totally off topic, but I finally gave swype a try today and after using it and actually trying to get used to the thing, I absolutely hate it. It's murder entering websites using it

Anyhow..how's RAM usage for everyone after awhile? I spike up to 70% without doing anything and cleanRAM can't reclaim anything... :T

swype = tap when entering weird words...

P.S. FAQ Updated

cbt007 03-26-2010 12:20 AM

Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?:help:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbt007 (Post 1659821)
When replying to a text using the messaging tab (so you are in the HTC text conversation, not the WM one), is there a setting (via regedit or cab) that makes the cursor ready in the text entry area when the hardware keyboard is opened?

It's one of those little annoying things to make sure you tap the text window before typing. I've been searching since yesterday for a solution. Thanks.

land2634 03-26-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbt007 (Post 1660849)
Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?:help:

I was actually wondering this as well but just thought it was something I'd have to get used to.

cbt007 03-26-2010 12:52 AM

It had happened before on one of the old mighty TP1 roms. Mike fixed it in an update, but I don't know if it's just a registry thing or something a little more involved.

I also tried out the sprint lovers rom and it does not have this issue.