PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

boldaslove 03-25-2010 10:50 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC_TP (Post 1660476)
None that I'm aware of....Just curious, why would you want to disable the the clock weather animation?:scratch:....Hmmmm

Indeed as others commented, trying to reduce any and all possible lag :) The weather animation on the Weather tab itself is more than enough for me, the home screen despite frantic tweaking even with CHTEditor is still fairly laggy and also chops up using the slider (all other tabs run fine).

ffkip911 03-25-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1660545)
Yes, but the default plain black wallpaper is not there. So how do you get that particular wallpaper back??

for plain black I actually take a picture with my finger over the lense then save as wallpaper----dirty, but works

jwdaniels23 03-25-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1660665)
for plain black I actually take a picture with my finger over the lense then save as wallpaper----dirty, but works

Never thought of that..... COOL!:headbang::headbang:

ffkip911 03-25-2010 10:57 PM

tj---looking forward to the dialer

ffkip911 03-25-2010 11:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by amart565 (Post 1660583)
Can someone post a few cabs for colorful taskbars? I am using the Andriod Ninja one from the first page, but I don't really like the robot... I just want something 100% compatible with the ROM, I've seen some screenshots of sweet taskbars, but I've read alot about how they can bork the ROM, and I'm not really in the mood to test tons of them. Can someone post a few colorful taskbar mods that work well with MightyROM? That'd be fantastic.

here ya go...works fine, I was using it before the android taskbar

mlin 03-25-2010 11:16 PM

Hey Mike, any idea when beta testing will begin on the new Impact?

jwdaniels23 03-25-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1660733)
Hey Mike, any idea when beta testing will begin on the new Impact?

That is the ROM I am really waiting for. :mrgreen:

azl 03-25-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boldaslove (Post 1660459)
Any way to disable the weather animation the home screen that's directly below the flip clock at the center? I've disabled the weather animation that would surround the entire screen, but that little one using the location still animates..

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Disabling the home screen weather animation helped but it's still not as smooth as before I enabled My Location (aka when the weather clock was activated).

Gadjetguy 03-25-2010 11:33 PM

Question. I am using the latest MR and I see it has the latest Sprint radio. Since I am on the Verizon network is there any negative effects of using a Sprint radio? Do I need to flash a Verizon radio?

Thanks!

MightyMike 03-25-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadjetguy (Post 1660770)
Question. I am using the latest MR and I see it has the latest Sprint radio. Since I am on the Verizon network is there any negative effects of using a Sprint radio? Do I need to flash a Verizon radio?

Thanks!

go with whatever is good for you until you notice weird shit happening... then if that's the case u know where to start ;)