PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
That explains a lot . I couldn't find any roms which are 6.5.x . Thanks mwalt !

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

Is anyone still interested in me developing any updates for my ROM ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

MRTRIPOD is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am!
Old 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started

i am having problems inputting passwords on some things. for example opera mini 4.1 when trying to synchronizing bookmarks lets me enter user name, but when i try to enter password, it leaves it blank. i cant log in. try reboot, still same problem
Old 03-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Is anyone still interested in me developing any updates for my ROM ?
Yes I am, I have been waiting for you to release a new update and make it stable as well as if you could provide me with a cab for HTC Album with facebook integration like we talked about earlier, its one reason I can't use the ROM right now.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
i am having problems inputting passwords on some things. for example opera mini 4.1 when trying to synchronizing bookmarks lets me enter user name, but when i try to enter password, it leaves it blank. i cant log in. try reboot, still same problem
Thats not a ROM based issue . Thats opera Mini .. I dont use opera mini because of this and some other issues . try UC Web browser . thats the one im using now to post this and i love the program . quick (if not quicker) than mini and has a better text input method .

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Yes I am, I have been waiting for you to release a new update and make it stable as well as if you could provide me with a cab for HTC Album with facebook integration like we talked about earlier, its one reason I can't use the ROM right now.
I seemed to have troubles making the cab .. i personally like that feature and am going to cook it into my next build . I know which packages are needed to make it work . with the cab i was trying to compile there was a bad display problem . But it will be in the next build . Also im making two again , a more stripped out ROM and a more built up ROM .

Thanks again guys for your interest !
Old 03-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Threadstarter

I've successfully got albums working with facebook upload and messages . Also , quick gps downloads flawlessly as well as everything else . Is there anything else im missing ? that would be considered "necessity" or "barebones" ? I still haven't solved the no ringtone issue yet , can't find the file that sets that up lol . But before I release the rom is there anything else someone would like added ? im going to release different builds of it with different things in it , ie , no wm6.5 lock screen etc ..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I've successfully got albums working with facebook upload and messages . Also , quick gps downloads flawlessly as well as everything else . Is there anything else im missing ? that would be considered "necessity" or "barebones" ? I still haven't solved the no ringtone issue yet , can't find the file that sets that up lol . But before I release the rom is there anything else someone would like added ? im going to release different builds of it with different things in it , ie , no wm6.5 lock screen etc ..
Not sure what the no ringtone issue but I definitely would love a slightly less barebone build but still really clean, and then an absolutely barebones. I am still definitely interested in new releases.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Not sure what the no ringtone issue but I definitely would love a slightly less barebone build but still really clean, and then an absolutely barebones. I am still definitely interested in new releases.
they are coming ! im actually running a very nice slimmed down 6.5.x build I did . I was in a car accident two weeks ago and my time spent on the computer has been mainly shoping for a new truck and catching up on school work , so not much ROM cooking happening , there are some bugs I wanna squash before uploading . Plus the lack of posts on my thread I felt as if people weren't too interested so I wasn't too worried about getting the rom uploaded . But once I get a new truck and things caught up in school ill definitly work on my final ROM . Thanks killer for still having an interest ! makes me feel as if someone still cares
Old 04-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Threadstarter

Re: **NEWLY REMASTERED!!!**ROM|userROM|21916&&29007|4.21.2011

Hey guys , just wanted to let you guys know ive updated my first thread with new builds ! ive tested ONE build and everything works flawlessly , the other builds should work , as i didnt change anything major . Also , i plan on adding more to it once i get more time and knowledge , i plan on making it even more slimmed down , and possibly some eye candy . but again im afraid to put in eye candy as its your phone , put the eye candy on it that YOU like .. i dont want to go puting some theme in that you dont like .

THANKS AGAIN GUYS !!! hope you like it , i need more REP on here ! lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development