PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 10:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

taintedclarity is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

great rom! but how do i get sprint video messaging to work? I tried installing an arcsoft cab but I don't have significant permissions?
Old 09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

When is v3 going to be out lol...

obtw... the picture frames for pictures are gone so every pic of my girls are mid size

and I dont know bout ya but I personally loveddddd the built in O.C...i had no problems and with this new version sucks to me becasue I have to keep SLIDING to the # I want...and if I go to high then bang ..frozen
Old 09-17-2010, 04:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

taintedclarity is a n00b

is the spb facebook intergration orkign for anyone because it's not allowing me to login... the twitter app works just fine though
Old 09-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

moebravo is a n00b

I am having the same issue. Like the rom Deff Fast Deff Stable. One question though. When I create a new TXT from scratch and I type the name of the person I want to send it to the list doesn't pop up I have to actually hit the TO: Button. Anything we can do about this? Does anyone else see this problem?
Old 09-17-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

jmaxman is just getting started

I really like the speed of this ROM without the overclocking.. I'm using your v2 now. You fixed the problems I mention in v1. You forgot to include the owner icon in the settings. For some reason I can't get any of Resco products registration information to stick.. Right now I'm loving this Rom, feels light and fast.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedclarity View Post
great rom! but how do i get sprint video messaging to work? I tried installing an arcsoft cab but I don't have significant permissions?
Arcsoft is built into the ROM. You shouldn't need to reinstall it. I can send MMS messages with pictures, but haven't tried video messages (or including audio). Is anyone else having issues with these features? I'll test this out and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
When is v3 going to be out lol...
obtw... the picture frames for pictures are gone so every pic of my girls are mid size
and I dont know bout ya but I personally loveddddd the built in O.C...i had no problems and with this new version sucks to me becasue I have to keep SLIDING to the # I want...and if I go to high then bang ..frozen
Going to take a small break and enjoy this ROM before trying for v3
I have noticed that some of the SPB widget options are messed up, and I am going to look into it for v3. Its a problem with the SPB EXT package that I'm using, and I'll be trying to fix it in v3.
My OC sticks fine. Try this:
1. From the OC GUI, turn OC off.
2. Set the OC to whatever speed you want.
3. Click on "Set".
4. Turn on OC. Then turn it off.
5. Turn OC on again.
6. Make a shortcut to the "OC_Run.exe" file and put the shortcut in \Windows\Startup.
7. You should have permanent OC now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedclarity View Post
is the spb facebook intergration orkign for anyone because it's not allowing me to login... the twitter app works just fine though
I think SPB Shell has a problem with Facebook integration that they might not have fixed. I will look into this for v3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebravo View Post
I am having the same issue. Like the rom Deff Fast Deff Stable. One question though. When I create a new TXT from scratch and I type the name of the person I want to send it to the list doesn't pop up I have to actually hit the TO: Button. Anything we can do about this? Does anyone else see this problem?
You are correct about needing to click on the "To" button. I have no idea at all about how to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxman View Post
I really like the speed of this ROM without the overclocking.. I'm using your v2 now. You fixed the problems I mention in v1. You forgot to include the owner icon in the settings. For some reason I can't get any of Resco products registration information to stick.. Right now I'm loving this Rom, feels light and fast.
I think there's a minor issue with the SPB Shell EXT package. That's why you cannot see the owner icon in "Settings." However, I assure you that its there. To access it, call up XTask and click on the "Control" tab (which is actually the phone settings). Here, under the "Personal" folder, you should see Owner information settings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro 2

tonyt4ever is a n00b

Cannot DL. I need a new ROM and this one looks Real good. But cannot DL the sprint or generic one... HELP!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt4ever View Post
Cannot DL. I need a new ROM and this one looks Real good. But cannot DL the sprint or generic one... HELP!!!

Just tried the links and they still seem to be working fine. Are you behind some kinda firewall? Other than that, I got no idea.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor

hey pavanmaverick, I'm on vzw version and i can't receive mms. i can send, them, but i always get the "message unavailable or expired" message when trying to download mms.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Hey maverick. I cant send MMS or recieve with the Sprint version. I have no errors, it just sits in my outbox and never sends or downloads the message

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
cdma rom, fast, overclock, stable