PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
[W/VGA] Jmz Provisioning -- Select your carrier on first boot

Jmz Provisioning
Select your carrier on first boot

Finally, the release of the bug free Jmz Provisioning. Many things have changed since the first beta so please read the notes below carefully.
Release Notes:
  • Leave app.dat file alone.
  • Leave the package the way it is
  • Registry Entries are as follows
  • CarrierCount is how many provisioning cabs you are using
  • Carrier1, Carrier2, and so on are the carriers you want listed
  • Headertext is what you want it to say at the top of the app
  • Carriers is a changing number so don’t worry about that one
  • Firstrun — 1=runcc reboots phone on first boot, 2=runcc does not reboot your phone on first boot
  • Sometimes the app hides so you have to look at task manager to bring it forward. Currently trying to fix this small issue
  • Cab names are Carrier1.cab, Carrier2.cab and so on to match the above reg entries.
  • .NET 3.5 is required.

Last edited by Jmz; 04-01-2010 at 01:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Re: [TEASER] Jmz Provisioning -- Select your carrier on first boot

o.O
JMZ you truly never cease to amaze me =)
I must try this in a cooked rom my friend and this is a great asset to the community especially for users that want multi-platform releases (not carrier specific)
Old 11-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Possibility of a cab version of this too, but I gotta make sure cooking version actually is effective in implementation.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:32 AM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

cab version???
isn't this one thing (and I'm comparing the work nochem did with something similar with his provisioning) nochem didn't do offer it as a cab? hm I guess though DCD made it an OEM and a cab but I never saw it run on autostart though
Old 11-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
cab version???
isn't this one thing (and I'm comparing the work nochem did with something similar with his provisioning) nochem didn't do offer it as a cab? hm I guess though DCD made it an OEM and a cab but I never saw it run on autostart though
I heard nochem did something like this for i think the vogue. But I have never seen that at all. Also, this is basically just a frontend for the carrier cabs. And thinking about it now, it is kinda pointless to offer this as a cab. As the user can just install the carrier cab without this.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Pretty nice the last person I seen do something like this was No2Chem with NueROM3 for the Titan pretty nice will try as soon as YOU RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [W/VGA] Jmz Provisioning -- Select your carrier on first boot

Released
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

can someone please make and post a cab
Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
can someone please make and post a cab
It is pointless to have a cab for this as you can just install whatever carrier you use. This is primarily for chefs.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Pretty nice the last person I seen do something like this was No2Chem with NueROM3 for the Titan pretty nice will try as soon as YOU RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's exactly what I was thinking of JD
and I'll test it later my mom is on my comp where my kitchen is =( and it could take a while...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development