PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet4h View Post
yeah, what is up with the data? I can't turn it on! This is the only thing bad about this rom please help
Don't know what to tell you about the data problem. On my phone, data is just peachy. Which version are you running? Which provisioning cab have you used? Did you Task29 before flashing ROM?
Old 10-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: US Cellular

flyinghi5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Don't know what to tell you about the data problem. On my phone, data is just peachy. Which version are you running? Which provisioning cab have you used? Did you Task29 before flashing ROM?

I'm using US Cellular provisioning and did use task29 before loading. This would be the perfect ROM if I could get the data working when it should.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghi5 View Post
I'm using US Cellular provisioning and did use task29 before loading. This would be the perfect ROM if I could get the data working when it should.
Sorry. Got nothing useful to tell you. Can you try other USC provisioning cabs? And you are using the Generic version of the ROM to add on the USC cab right? Is there anyone reporting the same issue with other ROMs for USC phones? Maybe over on XDA or Mobile Underground?
Old 10-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: US Cellular

flyinghi5 is a n00b

Quote:
Sorry. Got nothing useful to tell you. Can you try other USC provisioning cabs? And you are using the Generic version of the ROM to add on the USC cab right? Is there anyone reporting the same issue with other ROMs for USC phones? Maybe over on XDA or Mobile Underground?
Yes, I'm using the generic with DCD's provisioning I haven't heard/read about other ROMs having this issue but that doesn't mean it isn't so. I guess I could try other provisioning if I can find any.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghi5 View Post
Yes, I'm using the generic with DCD's provisioning I haven't heard/read about other ROMs having this issue but that doesn't mean it isn't so. I guess I could try other provisioning if I can find any.
Yeah, sorry dude. I have no idea what the problem could be. Are there any other users who have come across similar issues from other carriers? Maybe there's supposed to be some USC-specific tweak that needs to be applied to get data working correctly?
Old 10-23-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

yo maverick, whennnnnnnnnnnnnn is the real deal coming....i mean last night I WASSSSSSSSSSSSs PISSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd because my phone was slow as hell, pos i almost threw it out the window. during the day its "OK" but last night when i was drunk and needed it most it didnt come through. and im currently on medium hill's rom \

seriously ( I was about to throw the phone and be phoneless compared to a slow as phone lol )
Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mark Larson is a n00b

Quote:
I got your back on this one Under Settings>System, you should find SmartLock. Tick off "Lock on suspend."

Enjoy.
I just checked on my phone, and didn't find SmartLock.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Larson View Post
I just checked on my phone, and didn't find SmartLock.
You have to go into xtask. Just press the windows hardware key and it will bring it up then slide over to control and you'll see all the settings. The settings menu in mobile shell should be looked at for v3.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mark Larson is a n00b

BIG TROUBLE!

16 days after I installed the ROM, it completely sh*t the bed and got stuck on the HTC screen after a reset. I had to pull the battery, with no luck. Tried multiple times. Luckily, it booted into the bootloader. Flashing another ROM now.

If it helps, it happened one day after installing SmartLock, but I noticed that the SmartLock icon was not showing up in the SPB Settings > System menu, leading me to believe that the issue was with SPB Mobile Shell.

I consider it a waste of time to get the SPB Mobile Shell key because I removed it 2 days after activating it.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

lite version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
cdma rom, fast, overclock, stable