PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 02:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

Hi, this ROM is great. I've tried mightyROM, energyROM, Maxsense, MediumHill, Mr.X and now I like ur more than others. I think "I design ROMs to have the best compromise between speed, usability, eye candy and stability" is quite true for me. my favorite taskbar (Dark Ninja Desire) is cooked in the Rom so I don't have to install it anymore. But Why no battery percentage? Anyway to make percentage visible? And I love ur Bluetooth icon, what a nice touch.
But I have some issues:
1. How to disable auto rotate on resco Explorer (and other apps)?
2. How to get the start icon at the bottom left and associate it with SPB Programs instead of windows start menu?
3. The tabs at Call History (incoming, outgoing, missed) is not seen (bug??) but function well
4. At one time my baby played games on my Rhodium. I see the available memory left is just 35 mb although I've closed all using Xtask. What happened? I have to soft reset to get 90 mb back.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
v3 may be a little while coming. Gotta take care of non-phone related stuff Besides, I am not really having any mojor issues with the phone, and other than cosmetic changes, don't have a strong reason to start messing with this stuff
At least that's what the wife tells me

Huh? Why not? Mine is sticking fine after a soft reset. You can use NueSipDefault to change your default input method whenever you want. I believe there's also a regedit you can use to change this.

Most of this stuff is SPB Shell related, or icon management related.
The SIP changing question I've addressed above.
To change/add icons, there are several good icon managers out there that will do the trick. They can be found on XDA.
There's a nice thread on XDA that tells you how to set up shortcuts to any panel in SPB Shell.
Can't do much about the battery widget. That's totally up to SPB. Write to SPB and see what they say

In SPB Shell, you can change the size of the icons displayed, by changing widget options. The weather widget is built by SPB - not much I can do with that
Yeah I figured most of the stuff was on the shell side, but I have to say I'm a complete noob to shell and probably should've started using it earlier. Wasn't quite surewhat you could do about it, so I just threw it out there.

The only "major" problem I have is that at some point, the "windows" button wouldn't pull up the menu. All the other buttons worked, except that one, soft reset wouldn't fix it either. I think I did by deleting stuff, who knows...
Old 09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hellonwheels is a n00b

Quote:
Just tap on the "To:". That will take you to a contact selection screen.
Cab anyone?

Also why do a lot of the apps not work... is there some links that I need to fix?

Just flashed a few hours ago. Thanks.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 1
Carrier: Sprint

mattlenderman is a n00b

i loaded this last night and so far i'm liking it. Not crazy about the choices for alarms/ringtones, but i guess i can download some. Another thing is, i'm having a bit of trouble getting into my "programs", i dunno i'm just kind of turned around on this layout i think..lol

One more question, is wi-fi router not installed? If it is, i can't find it..if not, can it be installed?

thanks, so far so good!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlenderman View Post
i loaded this last night and so far i'm liking it. Not crazy about the choices for alarms/ringtones, but i guess i can download some. Another thing is, i'm having a bit of trouble getting into my "programs", i dunno i'm just kind of turned around on this layout i think..lol

One more question, is wi-fi router not installed? If it is, i can't find it..if not, can it be installed?

thanks, so far so good!
You can change the settings so that when you click on the wide bar at the bottom of the home screen it opens the spb menu. If you have it set to "favorite and recently used" you simply swipe to the side while in that screen.

To change the setting, on the home screen click on the "^" and click "Settings". Then click on ""Launcher" button opens".

I personally deleted the calender/tasks widget from the home screen and it leaves me enough space for the battery widget (the top taskbar battery is not accurate) and 12 program shortcuts of the programs I use most in a staggered pattern.

You can also swipe left and right from the home screen and you have extra pages for more program shortcuts.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Note 3
Carrier: sprint

kasey348 is just getting started

I like it this but is only for 15 days there is no way to use this rom more ore we can keep using this rom ore is want a stop working thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Koodo

XanSama is a n00b

Is it just me or is the generic carrier download not working properly?

Update: Nevermind.. Working now.

Last edited by XanSama; 10-01-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Yep. No Titanium. No Windows Start Menu. Pure Shell magic
I love you
Old 10-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey348 View Post
I like it this but is only for 15 days there is no way to use this rom more ore we can keep using this rom ore is want a stop working thanks
You can get a license from SPB's website. then you can use it forever.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

mackdaddy1 is a n00b

I just downloaded this Rom, can someone please tell me why my widget doesn't display on the blue-tooth icon? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
cdma rom, fast, overclock, stable