PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
nothing in your program folder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myantra View Post
I ended up installing it trying to resolve the same thing. It doesn't put the program where it's supposed to, and instead installs it in the Windows directory. Find it in there, you're looking for kbdconfig.exe

Which FN keys are you trying to map?
I saw on youtube, so guy used a keyboard/hard button mapping application that allow him to map using different triggers, such as single-tap, double-tap, triple-tap, and long hold to associate with each application. I just wanted to keep all my default hard button settings and used the double-tap to add lock, Roscoe Explorer, and program shortcuts.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wampuscat View Post
Loving the speed of this. but have 2 problems that I've never had. 1 is pretty regular sliding the. Keyboard shuts off the phone. 2 switching to gsm. Used to auto configure at&t connection settings. But. Not with this. Already hard reset and task 29. BTW. I love the espresso theme
Don't know what to tell you. I have never had a reset because of keyboard sliding. And I don't use ATT, so have no idea about it. Are you overclocking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Hello,
Does anyone know how to remap TP2 buttons and keyboard buttons? I found RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB, and instructions tell me to first install SDKCert.CAB and then RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB. Restart device, then go to settings and look for keyboard configuration icon, but I cannot find any icon.
Is there something special I need to do on this ROM to have the app visible? I also navigated to the program files folder to try and manually execute the application, but no folders or files found.
Please help.
OK. Here's a general rule with regards to accessing various phone settings. SPB Mobile Shell has some issue with reading some of the settings links. So, they won't show up when you try to access them from SPB Mobile Shell's menu. However, XTask does not have this issue. Use XTask and click on the "Control" tab to access ALL settings. This will be last time I will directly address "can't find item "X" in settings" type of concerns, unless you specifically tell me that some setting is not showing up even on XTask .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 Sprint
Carrier: Kcell, Pathword

Alleus is a n00b

when V3 is born?
Old 09-23-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nom303 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Just tap on the "To:". That will take you to a contact selection screen.
omg really dat will take forever if i have to text 20 people. theres no way to get it work like energy, timberwolfs, big max, ect without having to go 2 another screen?
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
omg really dat will take forever if i have to text 20 people. theres no way to get it work like energy, timberwolfs, big max, ect without having to go 2 another screen?
Apparently, there is! Fix posted here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

OK, so I hear people want a v3 of this ROM. What would you like to see added/removed/changed for v3?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

warheed is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to warheed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmackay View Post
A quick question. I cannot seem to ge the backlight to stick with my preferred settings which is always and max brightness. I go into power, select backlight, change it to full bright and uncheck the auto setting. It seems to work for about 2-3 minutes, then it just goes back to the auto setting all by itself.

Edit2:
Just figured it out. I took Lumos out of the startup menu. Problem solved.
I am having the same problem. I'm on Sprint V2 and I can't find 'Lumos.' Thanks in advance.

Edit.. I need help finding where to take out Lumos from the start up programs. I got a minor error upon boot this morning after just removing the folder from Program Files. I'm searching around in Registry Editor and I can't find it

Last edited by warheed; 09-24-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nom303 is just getting started

thnx i appreciate it. im really lovin ur rom maverick. i have 111 free mb ever day after uploadin all my apps n settings. ur genious!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by warheed View Post
I am having the same problem. I'm on Sprint V2 and I can't find 'Lumos.' Thanks in advance.
Edit.. I need help finding where to take out Lumos from the start up programs. I got a minor error upon boot this morning after just removing the folder from Program Files. I'm searching around in Registry Editor and I can't find it
Its not in registry. Using Resco Explorer (or its equivalent - I don't know if you can use FileExplorer for this) go to \Windows\Startup. Now delete the Lumos.lnk that you find here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
thnx i appreciate it. im really lovin ur rom maverick. i have 111 free mb ever day after uploadin all my apps n settings. ur genious!
Excellent! Glad you are diggin' it.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

FIX for INPUT settings:

If you need to see "Input" in Settings, do this:

Using your favorite registry editor, go to:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

Here, you will find a key called "Redirect" value"

Delete this key. Reset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
cdma rom, fast, overclock, stable