PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

how do you update the prl out of curiosity?

Last edited by bobturismo; 09-22-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
how do you update the prl out of curiosity?
If you have Sprint and a ROM with Sprint carrier settings, then you just go to start-settings-system and click the update prl icon.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nom303 is just getting started

can someone plz help me with the to: part of my textin? it wont read my contacts whn i type the names in. pain in the ass cuz i send out message to multiple texts to people at once. is no one else havin this problem? ive seen a fix for this b4 for another rom whn this happened but can remember the rom or name of the fix to find it. im diggin this rom but need this feature workin...............
Old 09-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Myantra is a n00b

Maverick, first I'd like to say thank you for making the best ROM that I've tried on my TP2. It (and Formula's) have convinced me that MobileShell is what HTC should have been using on these phones by default. I have not overclocked my phone at all, and it outperforms every SenseUI/CHT ROM that I have personally used.

I had an issue with receiving MMS, but I resolved that with a combination of a cab and connection settings. My only lingering issue seems to be the ; and :. I have a Verizon keyboard cab that I found when first experimenting with EnergyROM, and I installed it since I originally couldn't use most of my FN assignments with your ROM (as it has been with many others), but the ; and : continue to display the \ and / that is supposed to be above them. Oddly enough, the regular \ and / FN keys work fine.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
can someone plz help me with the to: part of my textin? it wont read my contacts whn i type the names in. pain in the ass cuz i send out message to multiple texts to people at once. is no one else havin this problem? ive seen a fix for this b4 for another rom whn this happened but can remember the rom or name of the fix to find it. im diggin this rom but need this feature workin...............
Just tap on the "To:". That will take you to a contact selection screen.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Hello,

Does anyone know how to remap TP2 buttons and keyboard buttons? I found RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB, and instructions tell me to first install SDKCert.CAB and then RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB. Restart device, then go to settings and look for keyboard configuration icon, but I cannot find any icon.

Is there something special I need to do on this ROM to have the app visible? I also navigated to the program files folder to try and manually execute the application, but no folders or files found.

Please help.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Hello,

Does anyone know how to remap TP2 buttons and keyboard buttons? I found RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB, and instructions tell me to first install SDKCert.CAB and then RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB. Restart device, then go to settings and look for keyboard configuration icon, but I cannot find any icon.

Is there something special I need to do on this ROM to have the app visible? I also navigated to the program files folder to try and manually execute the application, but no folders or files found.

Please help.
nothing in your program folder?
Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
nothing in your program folder?
Nothing in my program folder. Is there some other folder I can check? Do I have to install the CAB on my SD? I typically install all my CAB on my device.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: The only $50 Touch Pro2
Carrier: gottaluvSPRINT

wampuscat is keeping up the good workwampuscat is keeping up the good work

Loving the speed of this. but have 2 problems that I've never had. 1 is pretty regular sliding the. Keyboard shuts off the phone. 2 switching to gsm. Used to auto configure at&t connection settings. But. Not with this. Already hard reset and task 29. BTW. I love the espresso theme
Old 09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

Myantra is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Hello,

Please help.

I ended up installing it trying to resolve the same thing. It doesn't put the program where it's supposed to, and instead installs it in the Windows directory. Find it in there, you're looking for kbdconfig.exe

Which FN keys are you trying to map?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
cdma rom, fast, overclock, stable