PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
to change the start icon you first need your image to be a 48x48 .png then you simply rename the file to classicblue_bubble_flag.png and copy to windows folder and soft reset

so easy i make all my own

here is a .cab file
You have tried this on a version 1.1 ROM? If not, try it when you get flashed and let me know...

To everyone,

Sprint CHT SharkieROM is now available via the new server, for those of you who have problems accessing or downloading from MediaFire! Check the dowloads part of the 1st post.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

ok now my rom issue.......have dl'd 3 times and task29 each time before flashing,never had this happen so i would like a multi carrier cht rom user of todays release to confirm if this happens to them or if i finally after all this time have run into some bad luck lol

ok so the rom flashes and sets up with no issues,upon the initial soft reset it goes to the tp2 screen and thats it........also if i attempt to flash the file again it won't ever go past the tp2 screen,on a fresh dl it will setup but do as the above mentioned

i thought i had a bad dl but after 3 tries i wanna know if im the only one encountering this or if all alone on this matter,i do recall a user a few pages back with the issue but he thought it was bricking his phone,flashed 2 other roms and no issues,please comment or speak up multi users,sprint users are swimming in the deep end it seems i just wanna get my feet wet...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
You have tried this on a version 1.1 ROM? If not, try it when you get flashed and let me know...

To everyone,

Sprint CHT SharkieROM is now available via the new server, for those of you who have problems accessing or downloading from MediaFire! Check the dowloads part of the 1st post.
sadly no lol but i used moments ago on NRGZ 8-13 release with no issues
Old 08-15-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I'll download and flash the multi carrier cht ROM and see what's up.

So far, 11 downloads on that ROM and no one besides you has said anything. Can someone who's downloaded the Multi-Carrier CHT ROM speak up and let us know if it booted fine and all's good?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-15-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

thanks you rock!!
Old 08-15-2010, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
ok now my rom issue.......have dl'd 3 times and task29 each time before flashing,never had this happen so i would like a multi carrier cht rom user of todays release to confirm if this happens to them or if i finally after all this time have run into some bad luck lol

ok so the rom flashes and sets up with no issues,upon the initial soft reset it goes to the tp2 screen and thats it........also if i attempt to flash the file again it won't ever go past the tp2 screen,on a fresh dl it will setup but do as the above mentioned

i thought i had a bad dl but after 3 tries i wanna know if im the only one encountering this or if all alone on this matter,i do recall a user a few pages back with the issue but he thought it was bricking his phone,flashed 2 other roms and no issues,please comment or speak up multi users,sprint users are swimming in the deep end it seems i just wanna get my feet wet...
I was going thru the same thing (almost) I thought my phone was stuck on Touch PRO2 screen, thought I had a bad DL as well. But when I was looking for the file to re-flash I seen the shark pop-up and I let it load. So it works just very very slower than other ROMs I've flashed.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I did just noticed that the first time I tried to run the RUU it said that it couldn't open the file specified. I tried it again and it's flashing now. I'll let you know how it goes...

BobbyBlack is right. I'm not sure why, but often times when I'm cooking I think that I've made an unbootable ROM, but then the Sharkie boot screen pops up.

Ok, so I just downloaded it and it's booting fine, sharkie screen just popped up...
Old 08-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
to change the start icon you first need your image to be a 48x48 .png then you simply rename the file to classicblue_bubble_flag.png and copy to windows folder and soft reset

so easy i make all my own

here is a .cab file
Is this CAB for Sharkie to cook with or can I install it to change my start icon?
Old 08-15-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

It should be for you to change your start icon. Try it out and let me know...
Old 08-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It should be for you to change your start icon. Try it out and let me know...
Naw... it didn't work for me, even turned sense off and tried it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development