PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Cool, I'm off to work in a minute anyway. I'll check it out later tonight when I get home. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Here they are in .zips. Just copy into windows and soft reset. Ill .cab em up in the morning if no one else has by then.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SharkieBooster.zip (329.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip shark fade mail.zip (76.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hellphir is a n00b

Sharkie,
let me start by saying, great rom, really nice. One problem I've come across is that just about every other time that I swipe the screen to scroll to page two (left to right) sense re-launches. Which is begining to be a pain in the butt. Have you seen this or has it been posted here before? Is there a fix for it? The second thing is more of just my own taste but in the contacts, is there a way to change the text color and or the gray tab caption area behind the Call Home, Send Text, send e-mail, etc...? It's just a little hard to see black text over a gray background. Any help on both of these things would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 02-24-2011, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellphir View Post
Sharkie,
let me start by saying, great rom, really nice. One problem I've come across is that just about every other time that I swipe the screen to scroll to page two (left to right) sense re-launches. Which is begining to be a pain in the butt. Have you seen this or has it been posted here before? Is there a fix for it? The second thing is more of just my own taste but in the contacts, is there a way to change the text color and or the gray tab caption area behind the Call Home, Send Text, send e-mail, etc...? It's just a little hard to see black text over a gray background. Any help on both of these things would be appreciated.

Thanks
No, I don't experience this Sense restarting issue and no one else has reported this issue. 2 questions:

Did you Task29 before flashing the ROM?
List all installs done on the ROM. Are sure it's not something you've done?

I also hate the background in MS Contacts. It's a build specific thing and not something that many people know how bto change, believe me I've asked around. I did have a couple ideas on how I might get rid of it. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint/boost

biga1 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Sharkie, I am having fun playing around with v4.1.5!!! Awesome Rom!! Did you ever get a chance to fix the Internet tab graphic?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1burgonio View Post
Hey Sharkie, I am having fun playing around with v4.1.5!!! Awesome Rom!! Did you ever get a chance to fix the Internet tab graphic?
What is wrong with it ? Mine looks fine.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
What is wrong with it ? Mine looks fine.
It was when you go to sense internet tab the word internet at the top reads clear for a second, then blurs the word. Still on 4.1.0 no co0kie have not flashed 4.1.5 yet.

Last edited by steveo70; 02-24-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
It was when you go to sense internet tab the word internet at the top reads clear for a second, then blurs the word. Still on 4.1.0 no co0kie have not flashed 4.1.5 yet.
I see it now. Its getting blurry because the word internet is there twice. One getting stacked on top of the other. I maybe able to fix this. Give me a few and Ill let you know.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yep, I get this too. Not even sure when that happened. I'll have to look into that. I looked around in the registry but didn't see an easy fix. I guess in the meantime we just have to remember to manually save to drafts if we want to.

Oh and I just noticed that the middle MMtask icon that you like is not 100% centered. It bothers me, I'll post up another, that's centered, later on today. I know it's probably no biggie to you, but it bothers me.
yup thats the only issue i have come across other than the sun on weather tab as mcluvn mentioned but with ya'll i don't care.......thats why we got weather for the homescreen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I reflashed.

Got a new sig. thanks to straightup. haha

awesome lol im glad somebody thought it looked cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
About the msg'n pop up, I know what your talkn about. If you push the back hardware button the pop up works no problems.
confirmed it works like a charm! thanks bro!!

well i have no bugs t report just kudos on the great rom,running flawless for me at least,plenty of free memory,more than previous roms IMO,hell unless there is a major update i will stick with this for a while since im having such great battery life and overall exp. thanks homie!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:48 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

no, sharkie posted no fix a page or 2 back. the reason it does this is the new sense and the "clear/trans internet search bar".cab doesnt play well. this cab worked on older sense but not this 1. this seems to be the common prob. when sense gets updated by htc. now every1 knows why so...keeps your eyes peeled while you do your normal routine (pccgeeks/xda search and discover)

if we find fixes thats less sharkie has 2 do

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development