View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yep, I get this too. Not even sure when that happened. I'll have to look into that. I looked around in the registry but didn't see an easy fix. I guess in the meantime we just have to remember to manually save to drafts if we want to.

Oh and I just noticed that the middle MMtask icon that you like is not 100% centered. It bothers me, I'll post up another, that's centered, later on today. I know it's probably no biggie to you, but it bothers me.
yup thats the only issue i have come across other than the sun on weather tab as mcluvn mentioned but with ya'll i don't care.......thats why we got weather for the homescreen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I reflashed.

Got a new sig. thanks to straightup. haha

awesome lol im glad somebody thought it looked cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
About the msg'n pop up, I know what your talkn about. If you push the back hardware button the pop up works no problems.
confirmed it works like a charm! thanks bro!!

well i have no bugs t report just kudos on the great rom,running flawless for me at least,plenty of free memory,more than previous roms IMO,hell unless there is a major update i will stick with this for a while since im having such great battery life and overall exp. thanks homie!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.