PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [ROM] PepperlandMaxSense SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
The ROM seems to run fine for me and is responsive...I can make a ROM with less installed if you prefer, but like I said it works fine for me.
If you like it, then dont bother tweaking it...just ignore those rude comments that we get here!

Good work bro!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:28 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorian63 View Post
with all that crap installed it's a wonder it has free ram to do anything
I know there's a positive comment in there somewhere!!! I'll keep looking!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Thanks for the feedback guys...I am still toying around with different SYS. What is everyone's favorite SYS that everyone gets the best performance out of?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Removed some apps and added a few of the 2015 Packages from the latest LEO release. Biggest improvement is in HTC Messaging Client. It has greatly increased in speed and responsiveness! Link on the 2nd post will be active in about 1 hour, 6/9/2010 10:00am CST slow internet at work today
Old 06-09-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys...I am still toying around with different SYS. What is everyone's favorite SYS that everyone gets the best performance out of?
Is there any hope of getting a WinMo 6.1 build (SYS 21057) with MaxSense cooked in? I am waiting for a simple, basic ROM with MaxSense to see how it works out. I know Big and Nrg are making ROMs with MaxSense, but I am loathe to try those out, considering they have only about 20-25Mb free memory with use. I am wondering if using WinMo 6.1 would make that better? Also, in my testing, 6.1 is faster than any 6.5 build, and with the MaxSense eyecandy, you hardly ever come across the MS ugliness

I would cook my own, but have not heard back from Max about getting the EXTs....

The one downside to 6.1 that I have found is that you cannot drag-scroll in Excel. But that's a small price....
Old 06-09-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Is there any hope of getting a WinMo 6.1 build (SYS 21057) with MaxSense cooked in? I am waiting for a simple, basic ROM with MaxSense to see how it works out. I know Big and Nrg are making ROMs with MaxSense, but I am loathe to try those out, considering they have only about 20-25Mb free memory with use. I am wondering if using WinMo 6.1 would make that better? Also, in my testing, 6.1 is faster than any 6.5 build, and with the MaxSense eyecandy, you hardly ever come across the MS ugliness

I would cook my own, but have not heard back from Max about getting the EXTs....

The one downside to 6.1 that I have found is that you cannot drag-scroll in Excel. But that's a small price....
I will give it a shot tonight and see how it comes out for ya....honestly though with the ROM that I have posted here I am consistently having around 80-90mb free at first boot and then after a days worth of normal use and using cleanRAM every 3hours I typically have around 50-60mb free. So you could test it out and see what your results are like, and I will work on a 6.1 ROM today/tonight and report back and let you know what kind of progress I make
Old 06-09-2010, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Cool! Thanks so much. I will try your ROM later today and see how it works. Will post back my experiences.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have pretty good experience with the 23563 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 06-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 Rhodium
Carrier: sprint

mattmark2305 is a n00b

Wheres the link to download the ROM?
Old 06-09-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmark2305 View Post
Wheres the link to download the ROM?
You need to click on the Mobile Underground link:
Code:
http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=13154
In that thread, you will find a link to the ROM.

Cheers mate.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development