PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by camscell View Post
I believe the digital clock has an alarm option right on it.. You just need to enable it in the Widget option...

It also shows the date which is nice
Yea but I want it on my middle screen with the flip clock, and I don't think I want to have both clocks on the same screen..

Old 06-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

flip (slide) clock has an alarm too
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

birdy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to birdy Send a message via MSN to birdy

Alrighty, my first complaint so far and I suspect it's only because I'm doing something wrong. I hope, at least.

When I take a picture and send the picture via SMS from the preview after the picture is taken, it works great. If I go to my albums, choose a picture, input the phone number/contact, hit send, my phone just tells me that I have a new SMS message, and the message pops up that I sent it to myself in the threaded txt conversation. The person who was supposed to get the picture doesn't get it until an hour or so later, if they get it at all. In one case, the picture just showed up as a question mark on her screen.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:32 AM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy View Post
Alrighty, my first complaint so far and I suspect it's only because I'm doing something wrong. I hope, at least.

When I take a picture and send the picture via SMS from the preview after the picture is taken, it works great. If I go to my albums, choose a picture, input the phone number/contact, hit send, my phone just tells me that I have a new SMS message, and the message pops up that I sent it to myself in the threaded txt conversation. The person who was supposed to get the picture doesn't get it until an hour or so later, if they get it at all. In one case, the picture just showed up as a question mark on her screen.
I took a bunch of pics yesterday and UL to facebook from album just fine...then I mms them this afternoon and it went fine too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

camscell is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (USC TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx
Quote:
I believe the digital clock has an alarm option right on it.. You just need to enable it in the Widget option...

It also shows the date which is nice
Yea but I want it on my middle screen with the flip clock, and I don't think I want to have both clocks on the same screen..
yeah I know what you mean I ended up dropping my weather and the date time alarm clock deal and my music widgets so I just swoop right to them and the basic clock and my must have apps and call sms email notices in the middle and my important contacts and a few other things to left so its not inconvient.. It takes 3 pages it feels like to have everything I had on one page on sense 2.5 but its so much faster imho and I still had to scroll over on the bottom in Manilla so I have zero complaints....sorry about the ramble but with my cellphone keyboard I believe in only typing one sentence even if its 3000 words long hahaha
EVO
Old 06-07-2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (USC TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

yeah I know what you mean I ended up dropping my weather and the date time alarm clock deal and my music widgets so I just swoop right to them and the basic clock and my must have apps and call sms email notices in the middle and my important contacts and a few other things to left so its not inconvient.. It takes 3 pages it feels like to have everything I had on one page on sense 2.5 but its so much faster imho and I still had to scroll over on the bottom in Manilla so I have zero complaints....sorry about the ramble but with my cellphone keyboard I believe in only typing one sentence even if its 3000 words long hahaha

check this out, with progloss, the appointments cover the weather(so you don't get bleedthrough) when needed, then slide out of the way when not. s2p plays automaticly when pluged into headphones or my truck, scilor is streaming media, bing is voice controlled....all on one screen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 KIP 6.2.jpg (9.7 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 3 KIP 6.2.jpg (9.9 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Im so lost BIG THE ROM is looking better and better as the widgets and features keep coming now the new cookie is out and im so lost ima be flashing back and forth
Old 06-07-2010, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor

OK so MaxSense is pretty and cute and you can move things around nicely.... But it also a bloated slow memory hog that is just an overlay on top of windows ui. I have been using it for a week now and have(had) it customized exactly how I liked it and it was looking good, but as for a very heavy smart phone user I don't think this is a real option. It consumes gobs of memory and almost 90% of processor power. It's like a hot stripper, fun to look at and fun to play with but not the thing you want to have full time....
Old 06-07-2010, 06:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
OK so MaxSense is pretty and cute and you can move things around nicely.... But it also a bloated slow memory hog that is just an overlay on top of windows ui. I have been using it for a week now and have(had) it customized exactly how I liked it and it was looking good, but as for a very heavy smart phone user I don't think this is a real option. It consumes gobs of memory and almost 90% of processor power. It's like a hot stripper, fun to look at and fun to play with but not the thing you want to have full time....
wow I couldn't have said it any better. I was wondering if I was the only person having issues
Old 06-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post

Ill take a hot stripper full time!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development