PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

mrkevbrown is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Thanks for all the time and effort you poured into developing this ROM for us to use Big. And Nevermind the haters, it just means your doing something right.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

wpolyak is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Big, thanks so much for this rom. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated. I don't think I'll ever flash to a nonBIG rom again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:30 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Um.....okay....

That's why you can skin each widget background... put whatever you want... what you are seeing is stock... duh....

btw...bevel was created by Max.... Keep your childish comments to yourself...

Also just saw the hits on your theme's and looking kind of slim.. Might want to consider changing what you do.
Well said Big, seems like we get a lot of BS & shit talk from a curtain someone but not much else.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Well said Big, seems like we get a lot of BS & shit talk from a curtain someone but not much else.
ya he took a run at vin too but he got shutdown with proof on that issue too.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

bhl1523 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhl1523 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl1523

This has been well worth the wait. Hats off to maxy and Big for all your hard work. Keep it up.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Yea you have to disregard the haters man. It is deifinitely fast and smooth running aside from the already commented on landscape. It's really a good start i did a lil themeing with it so ill rock it for a while i do hate the verizon logo on maximize taskbar lol im 100 sprint but im sure a fix for that will come later with the skins and everything. I miss my s2w themes though i wish i knew how to incorporate them into the interface in due time. Ya good job big and max ill be awaiting your skins. and dont forget about the music player buttons... oh yea and is there anyway to change the clock font and add more quicklinks on the main interface.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok Big, i need your help. I've been critical of you in the past because of this same problem. I have never been able to use manila on your rom, and apparently maxsense is no different. every time i try exit an app or the start menu it does not show the home screen, this has happened everytime. i have hard reset several times and it still happens when i do not run xda_uc and dont install a single cab. also, i hardreset after i flash and use task29

ok, seriously, i'm not trolling
Old 05-30-2010, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

italianamericn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Yea you have to disregard the haters man. It is deifinitely fast and smooth running aside from the already commented on landscape. It's really a good start i did a lil themeing with it so ill rock it for a while i do hate the verizon logo on maximize taskbar lol im 100 sprint but im sure a fix for that will come later with the skins and everything. I miss my s2w themes though i wish i knew how to incorporate them into the interface in due time. Ya good job big and max ill be awaiting your skins. and dont forget about the music player buttons... oh yea and is there anyway to change the clock font and add more quicklinks on the main interface.

fix for the verizon icon already available in the form of a taskbar download on main page
Old 05-30-2010, 05:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP 2
Carrier: VRZ 1-18-10 Merdin's 6.5.3 M 2.5

vetman1978 is becoming a great contributor

Cant send MMS messages... Says other apps mat be impacted... Anyone else?
Old 05-30-2010, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Re-flashing. Having too many odd issues. Mainly, in widget edit mode I have to double click the icon for edits 6 or 7 times, and general unresponsive touch screen behavior. Like, on main page, when I swipe left to get to quick links, sometimes I have to swipe 4 or 5 times before it goes. Same to get back.

I flash danced, and hard reset after flash. Using Sprint color ROM.

Trying again
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development